ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

t**t in 1.4 clio

S-Max
Was coming around the Bushey arches one way system at 00.15 this morning and some t**t is coming towards me!!!

It isn't even the slightest bit comprehendable that a demented ants braincell would get wrong! Having driven down a dual carrigeway section he then tries to turn left into a single lane of oncoming traffic, which is where I was coming from.

I stopped as he was blocking my way out and I was just gobsmacked. I pulled into the left hand lane beside him and lowered my window. All he says is "its a bit late I'm here now". I drive on slowly and his biatch next to him shouts "wanker" at me!! I manage to get the last shout and call her a "f**king b**ch *****" (dunno where that one came from...)

Looking in my rear view to see if the t**t does the right thing (carefully turn the car in the road and head the right way) he decides as its "too late now" to turn left into oncoming traffic and probably up the hill where Bushey station is and almost certainly onto oncoming traffic (unless he manages to do a tight right the right way under the arches)

If you happen to read this board (actually you probably can't read) you are a f**king cocksucking idiot who deserves to have his license destroyed.... In fact do us all a favour and put the license you obtained from you last box of kiddie breakfast firmly back in the kelloggs box!!!!!!:mad:

cock mobile.
Re: tw*t in 1.4 clio

keben6 said:
weren't you was it?

lol, nah.

Sounds like the guy was a complete tw4t though, so doubt he'd admit to it even if he was on here.

UR 197, AB 182 FF
There are some right numpties round watford! I should start a "crap driving in watford" scrapbook... Hmm, maybe a website...

S-Max
sh33, sorry mate just the way you said sorry.... Would have expected a few insults back mind you!! (not that any was warranted) but I was obviously in the wrong driving at 10mph the correct way along the road....

stu

Clio Mk 1
some people are so think and then have the cheek to have a go at you what bunch of to**ers!!