ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Teesside Park - Sunflower Yellow 172 & Silver ph2 172.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Spotted these tonight, they where there pretty late. 11pm+

The first was the PH1 sunflower yellow, slammed it was. Sure ive seen it around here before.

The second was a PH2 172 in silver, loud exhaust on the back.

Anyone off here??? I was parked in the inferno on the other side of the car park.

Thanks, Sam!

Focus RS
I can't remember the username but I know the lad with the yellow 172 is on here. I was in the focus staying out of its way haha!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Ye. Had it about 2 months now but I work in London so never at home to go over. Is that silver ph2 barrons old car???

Sam.

Albi blue 197
that ibiza seemed to nip last nite everytime you went for it like craig then it went for luke :S what was that about

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
sounds like I need to get my arse into gear and get out on a weds and sunday night, have seen craig loads in the sunflower, looking really well fella, is it your original one or a new one as I see by your profile you've got two (greedy sod)

Whats the mods aswell? Did you ever fit the 182 manifold you got off me?

Shaun you on fb?

Alright chris what car you driving now? i bought another sunflower start of june lol it was 100% standard when i got it, ive just fitted the 182 manifold last nite as it happens mods are

182 exhaust manifold
K-tec decat/link pipe
K-tec stealth catback exhaust - straight through middle section
Matched inlets
Cup racer/espace v6 airbox direct off tb - 100mm cold feed to below headlight behind vent in bumper
Pipercross race filter
K&N breather filter
Battery relocated to the boot
Custom remap
FK coilovers
Ph2 rear lights
Ph2 side strips
Fully colour coded
Ph2 megane front splitter
Rear flick up spoiler
Full 182 dash conversion, door cards, carpet etc
182 silver seat belts