ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Temp sensor in induction kit/airbox..

Suzuki SV650

Noticed a few threads/posts about this a while back but cant find them. Basically just getting an aftermarket temperature from Halfords or Maplins and putting the external sensor into the induction kit or thearbouts, to see what effect certain cold air feeds etc have blah blah... Anyone got any info on this (or where those threads are?)

Bought a sensor from Halfords but its a bit pap, backlight only comes on when you press a button and it stays on for like 2 seconds. Fiddly controls cus they are on the back and it runs off a battery not the fag lighter, so that means changing batteries all the time and thats bad cus I wanna integrate it with my topdash part. So does anyone have or know of a decent one, that would run off a 12v wire or the fag lighter, and have some decent functions on, including a light that was on all the time when the car was dark??

Cheers all,

Stevie P.

clio williams, Ph1 172

I got one from halfords mate. Its not that silver one its black. takes battery too but has a fag lighter attachment too, for back light i think. has a light sensor so comes on on its own at night. was £15. got it in my induction kit now. works a treat..

Suzuki SV650

What IK do you have? Ive got a HillPower one. Have u put urs inside the actual IK or on the outside of it? I was gonna buy that one you have but thought that the more expensive one would be the better one, but its actually a pile of cr*p!!! Grrr..