ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Test Drive a Renault and get £15 Vouchers

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup

Has anybody received an email from Renault like this:

Take a Renault Test Drive and receive £15 worth of Marks & Spencer vouchers.

Wed like to invite you to look a bit deeper into what makes the Renault range so special. Once youve seen that their beauty is more than skin deep, youll be inspired.

The first thing that hits you is a wow factor to make your pupils dilate. Then, as you look a little deeper, you wont fail to be impressed by the range of features – from engine capacity and boot space, to intelligent safety and low running costs.

Experience the Renault Mégane or Laguna or any other car in the Renault range for yourself at your local Renault dealer and receive £15 worth of Marks & Spencer vouchers.

Simply visit www.summertestdrive.co.uk to arrange a Renault test drive today and you will leave with more than a smile on your face – youll receive £15 worth of Marks & Spencer vouchers with our compliments.

Yours sincerely,
Renault UK

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup

Yeah its great, the only problem is Ive just ordered a car from the local garage and the nearest one is another 15 mile away! Dooh

pah, may as well find out how bad the Modus DCi really is

have no interest in buying, but hey, should be a good laugh killing a car for a short while

I am laughing at my own stupidity so I may as well share it with you guys.

I looked at the reply to this thread saying "or do a bank job." and thought that’s a bit of an excessive way to get £15!!!...................

After a long pause the penny dropped as to what was meant by this!!

Doh :p