ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 172 is back!!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
well thats me got it back from paint and oh my god what a job!! a massive thanks is owed to Colin @ Car N Bike in Bonnybridge its a 100% perfect job as usual which is hard to find sometimes these days!

anyway was in getting the new rear bumper painted and the cup spoiler done too....

29012009354.jpg

29012009355.jpg

29012009357.jpg

29012009358.jpg

29012009362.jpg

29012009363.jpg

29012009363.jpg

29012009367.jpg

and a quick snap of my 2 beasts lol....
26012009353.jpg

if anyones interested in getting work done by colin...
Car N Bike

Unit 12, Bonnybridge Industrial Estate, Murnin Rd, Bonnybridge, Stirlingshire FK4 2BW
Tel: 01324 812131

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
changed both bottom arms inc new bushes
new track rod ends
2 new driveshafts
all new engine mounts

then k-tec stealth and AngelWorks matched inlets

mrs has ordered me a black samco bend for my bday too! wooo lol

Clio 172
Looks lovely, could do with getting bits done to mine that youve had done to the steering etc, mine knocks on steering, want it to feel nice and tight, what did them bits set you back?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
What does car n bike do mate?

Car n Bike do all bodywork painting, repairs, flip paint anything you want, Colins a top notch painter he had a one off merc estate in the other day that was built for ayrton senna that was sold on and theres always some sort of super car in there and some amazing bikes! when you walk into the office the wall is full of magazine covers his paintjobs have earned!

cheers for all the comments guys, its not quite 100% finished got a few wee bits n bobs to do, was gonna get H&Rs for it but after driving it yesterday ive realised there really is no need apart from to lower it slightly so im saving my cash! it handles sweet and its still not had the tracking and alignment done yet!!! its getting done tuesday

EDIT: also the blue 07 plate Mk3 clio in the drive just pulled past 80,000 miles lol

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Need my fornt bumper done, may give them a call, are the prices good ?

You proper stack the miles up on your cars mate!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i was £120 to get my front bumper done on my dci when i pranged it that was including removal and refitting, was £200 for the spoiler and rear bumper inc removal and refitting and the bumper needed a good bit of prep work. just say martin with the silver clios recomended u and he'll sort you out with a decent price

v6
Might have to give this guy a call if the work is so good the vee could do with some touchiing up. Car looks a tad boring although clean imo

b/g 182, meg tourer
that looks really nice.
i think i need new track rod arms, one of mine has seized, how much were they?