ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 200's replacement (BMW content)

An orange one
Mum and dad just got this to replace their Clio 200... I was initially unsure but after having a good drive in it the other night, and not driving it like you would a petrol, it's pretty epic! It pulls like a train from any revs,

Any recommendations on good remaps? Heard a few mention evolve?

6d957a95.jpg

5d62427c.jpg

Sitting with big brother (dirty lol)

e80fd95f.jpg

368a1552.jpg

dcd01159.jpg

002c16f1.jpg

4ce57197.jpg

7b1cf1f3.jpg

4d17d7ef.jpg

5a011ba6.jpg

Mk2 Ph2 172
Very nice mate and yes I would recommend evolve when it comes to BMW

Tbh they are pretty good at mapping anything, they did a good job with my mates golf ;)

An orange one
Only thing I've noticed so far is the relatively poor MPG.... currently averaging 37.5 and never seen higher than 41.2

R14 CUP
Evolve are fantastic at what they do. My dad who works at GSR only ever sends there cars to be remapped.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I would have one of these tomorrow if I did the miles to warrant it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Awesome bus! Really really nice. I hated the coupe when it came out. How times have changed!

Easily the best driving position of any car i've been in for me anyway. Everything felt bang on once adjusted. Wheels are the only minor let down. Underwheeled slightly.

An orange one
Yes it's the twin turbo one...

Gally I have to agree there that was the first thing that I thought too.. The driving position is bang on! In fact it's got me looking at 135i coupes for myself now lol, but I cant change the twingo yet and I love the Vee arrghhhh!

Makes you realise so many cars out there you never think of!

Oh and original bill of sale was £33000!! Ouch! Think only thing it doesn't have is nav

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
That is awesome. Love these things.

Not jealous of your drive/garage set up at all. Not one bit. Not one teeny tiny bit.

Snotter's
Your current mpg is back on for the stock 123d, 270bhp with a map and dpf removal and it transforms the car.

DB.

BMW 440i
Out of interest, as I'm hoping this will be my next car.

What age/price is it?

Cheers .

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I would love this or the 135i. Apart from the red leather. Not a fan. Looks great though in white. Love those wheels too.

260% JCW
Get your self to evolve, Imran is a top bloke and knows all there is to know when it comes to BMW. They also often run group buys or club discounts on the mapping. We got our FJCW map'd for £320, should have been £450.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
My 118d would struggle to do 46mpg on motorway runs!

Lovely cars though.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Thats pretty shocking from a 1800cc diesel!

It's 2 ltr, they all are even the 123D

in the 3293 miles I had it, it averaged 45.65mpg, best I got was 49mpg on a slow motorway run, never do town(traffic) driving either.

My 1.6 Focus petrol does 43mpg easy.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Ah so they are :eek:

Even at that its pretty pish! A mate of mine has a 325d (3ltr?) And that seems to be easy enough to get decent mpg?

E46 320CD
It's 2 ltr, they all are even the 123D

in the 3293 miles I had it, it averaged 45.65mpg, best I got was 49mpg on a slow motorway run, never do town(traffic) driving either.

My 1.6 Focus petrol does 43mpg easy.

Lead foot or there was something wrong with it mate.

My missus has a 118D m sport and on a trip back from wales i averaged 56.8 mpg.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
80-90mph on the motorway is basically all it did, would struggle to hit 40 if i was really on it, focus gets driven the same.

It would do epic mpg on a-roads 50-60MPH, so i can believe you got that driving back from wales.