ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Best soundstage in a car ever!

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Cant say to much but was privilaged to sit in and listen to this system yesterday and i have never experienced nothing like it, its a pure soundstage system and not the silly set ups like the Apline cars etc, vechicle will be hitting most mags probably world wide shortly. was told about the build but did not believe it until saw it myself, word of this build has shaken up a lot of perfectionists perfectionists is all i can say. Anyone heard of Audison thesis HV Venti amps. Well this system is a worlds first fact !, As the title says and i never over react. once its on the mags i will post lots of pictures for the ice lovers on here because all i done for an hour yesterday was click away . sorry to be vague. :D

P.S the builder is a very helpfull guy and suggested some superb ice ideas for my 182 to keep it looking standard, he has already built a clio 53 plate van as a demo vechicle, will try and get some dash board pics of it, if i remember the 3 way components in the front of the van cost £3500 alone.
Gary

Last edited:
  Vauxhall Astra turbo
Hey gary, now you believe huh.
Found some pics of the astra van and will have a search for the clio pics.
Don't know if these will do it any justice but here goes.
14072007044.gif

Picture061.gif

14072007042.gif

14072007041.gif

14072007037.gif

14072007040.gif

"Navy" N17 TWO
Genesis amps & Focal Utopia Beryllium's - oooooohh YEAH! :approve:

Looks like sensible but expensive taste in SQ!

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
This guy has all the top end companies wanting him to use their gear!, the dash on the astra has been made to look like an astra dash, notice the instrument cover is a lot lower than a standard one, the back of the van has covers made to completely hide all the kit. the air conditioning and cruise control are fitted in the center armrest.

Mk1 Maxim Sport
hmmm looks nice but im not convinced yet. The amps in the back could do with a better effort to hide all the wires insttead of just having em all visible or is there something missing from that like a cover?

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
hmmm looks nice but im not convinced yet. The amps in the back could do with a better effort to hide all the wires insttead of just having em all visible or is there something missing from that like a cover?

Yes,all the quick release covers are removed for the photos, the van looks like a van rear when the covers are on.

Vauxhall Astra turbo

All wires need to be seen for IASCA thats why it like that. All the amps are covered as GTVLEW said so when you open the rear door you don't see a thing. Its not as if the wires are hanging loose like some chavy Halfords install would do, Besides after spending £3000 on cables id like to be able to see some of them.

Combo
This guy has all the top end companies wanting him to use their gear!, the dash on the astra has been made to look like an astra dash, notice the instrument cover is a lot lower than a standard one, the back of the van has covers made to completely hide all the kit. the air conditioning and cruise control are fitted in the center armrest.

hazards switch there too?

Mk2 172
Sounds like its pretty good. Should be a good soundstage. Bet its not as good as the audi a6 we did with the beryllium 3 ways in the front. A genesis project 15 hybrid valve amplifier (£3500!!!) and an alpine audessey processor. Id challenge anycar for imaging with it :) sounded amazing.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Sounds like its pretty good. Should be a good soundstage. Bet its not as good as the audi a6 we did with the beryllium 3 ways in the front. A genesis project 15 hybrid valve amplifier (£3500!!!) and an alpine audessey processor. Id challenge anycar for imaging with it :) sounded amazing.

You will have your chance i suppose , cannot say to much because he asked me not to, but he did mention the amp i stated above costs £5995 each and i cannot say how many he is using.