ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

MK3 rs 200
Mates very tidy rs turbo
1000011362.jpg

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
That's most definitely not my thing, but fair play, some hours went into that.

Surprised a car audio place is still going to be honest though, as there can't be much money in it nowadays I wouldn't have thought.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245

Surprised a car audio place is still going to be honest though, as there can't be much money in it nowadays I wouldn't have thought.
There’s actually a couple local to us that have been around years. They’ve branched out to do dashcams, retrofitting oem parts etc. Seem to be doing well which is good.

One even has all the audio stuff on display like Halfords used to 😎

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

I imagine for a few, the online side supports the physical store. The caraudiosecurity guys seem to do ok.

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member

R3k1355

ClioSport Club Member
I'd bet he's made zero off ForEx trading and a couple of million off 'training and mentoring' people into how to make money on ForEx trades.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Saw one of these today in this exact spec (M5 CS Frozen Deep Green Metallic)

IMG_5113.jpeg

Was strange to see it as a lhd but on UK plates.

TBF it’s a nice thing to look at (EVEN with the matte paint @MarkCup) and the light gold wheels finished the whole package off 👌

Plus this evolution of M5 is infinitely better looking than the new one that replaces it.