ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I spotted one of these pace car reps the other day.
sc0515-214224_10@2x.jpg

About 15 years ago there was an old guy who attended all the local meets in one. I've always loved the C3 stingray shape😍.

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Pulled out of a work site on a dodgy blind bend and almost got t boned by an Aston DBR1, old boy driving it looked at me like I'd just pulled out his Mrs.

A reg check shows it as a ASM R1, some kind of rep I guess.

andy_coops

ClioSport Club Member
  172, VRS, Clio 5
Damon Hill looks thrilled 🤣
C3F4A47F-7FF3-4551-BBA9-2C8578529D35.jpeg
E090E703-4936-421C-B3CD-6ECE022419DB.jpeg
40BEA54D-F7AB-4AEF-A8B2-7BD8CEB9CA8B.jpeg
2F1FEEA1-2D0C-44A4-BDEC-07CAEF960ACE.jpeg
He looked a bit happier when I grabbed him for a cheeky selfie 😂👍

Highlight of the day was 3 laps in the 911 with a driver who knew what he was doing. Chasing down a certain Mr Bruce in his Pagani and the son of the F1’s owner whilst both giving it some beans was pretty special.

The GT3RS is a weapon. So dialled in it will stay with me for a very long time.

NickReilly063

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy Rs265
This 60 odd year old turned up today with his wife today in this Skoda L & K 4x4.

I think he maybe colour blind but what does everyone else think 🤔
06AD700D-6A50-4301-9AB6-C96C6EA31998.jpeg

2014 Clio 200t edc
Saw a Renault estefette van yesterday. Looked awesome and like a mini vw camper van.

Only a rubbish pic because I couldn’t get my phone out quick enough!
0BAB15C3-A59B-46DA-888D-46A3858625F0.jpeg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Mk4 Meg trophy r in Livingston at the gym.

Was driving so no picture but that has got to be super facking rare.

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Saw one of these drive past me on the school run this morning.
71 plate (first 71 I’ve seen) in this blue.
I wonder if it belongs to Peter Saywell who lives round the corner?
FF93527B-0B5A-419B-A2EA-8C986FD50800.jpeg

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Not sure why and maybe I'm doing the bloke a disservice - but JK always strikes me as being a monumental c**k. The fact that he has any passion for cars is perhaps his only redeeming quality.

Hopefully I'm completely wrong on that.
Didn't he get twatted by a photographer a few years ago for being a c**k?

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
Didn't he get twatted by a photographer a few years ago for being a c**k?

Not sure what hes like personally, but seemed to walk round look at cars and have a fag on most the morning whilst talking to anyone who approached him. Seemed pretty down to earth and friendly, not talking from experience but seems most photographers are nosey b******s waiting to sell a story.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Not sure what hes like personally, but seemed to walk round look at cars and have a fag on most the morning whilst talking to anyone who approached him. Seemed pretty down to earth and friendly, not talking from experience but seems most photographers are nosey b******s waiting to sell a story.
from memory I think the photographer scratched his car with his camera (they were on some trendy street in London that was busy with celeb's), then it all kicked off.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
You could well be right mate,..... (y)