ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
PXL_20220416_123510873.jpg

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Tesco Gloucester. Must have air suspension or something, was pretty cool.

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
View attachment 1588687

No MOT according to a reg check so must have been on his way to a test.. [emoji23]
I'd be clinging onto the door too getting in a car next to that [emoji23] never seen one in the flesh [emoji17]

I used to think these were massive but looking against the Audi behind it makes it look quite small

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Saw one of these the other day, thought it looked alright for a Fiat 500 tbh

View attachment 1588935
I quite like how they've smoothed and tucked it all. Looks like it's been through some American custom shop but come out without 34" rims and and exhaust bypass valve. I bet that's expensive though?

I spotted an alfa 4c last week. Luckily only from the back. It was a 64 reg so would have had the horrible headlamps.
Screenshot_20220418_085102_uk.co.autotrader.androidconsumersearch_edit_1592523546365330.jpg

Cheapest 4C on Auto Trader is £44k, electric 500's start at £30k!

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Seems to be getting a photoshoot at my work for some reason. Looks tiny
6487BF72-ECF2-4DEF-935C-CEBFD7719B21.jpeg

Had no idea these were nearby, turns out it’s newly restored

Last edited:

NickReilly063

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy Rs265
We have got this in our Service department tomorrow - Only got 12000 miles on the clock

They were going to leave it on the car park overnight until I told them to park it inside - not worth the phone call in the morning to the man to say his pride and joy has gone missing

A1BA6639-C0BE-48D5-9BB4-E934819B0C94.jpeg
D8C8EF5E-8C8D-40F7-9D6C-002CD5853BA1.jpeg

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
We have got this in our Service department tomorrow - Only got 12000 miles on the clock

They were going to leave it on the car park overnight until I told them to park it inside - not worth the phone call in the morning to the man to say his pride and joy has gone missing

View attachment 1590398View attachment 1590399

Looks a clean one!

When I was at school a lad there had a nova for his first car but it was a special edition with the side graphics that made it look wider and came on twin carbs. Would have been a fairly new car at the time. I’d imagine that would be worth a few quid nowadays!

thecrim22

ClioSport Club Member
  various
Looks a clean one!

When I was at school a lad there had a nova for his first car but it was a special edition with the side graphics that made it look wider and came on twin carbs. Would have been a fairly new car at the time. I’d imagine that would be worth a few quid nowadays!
That be a sport rare as rocking horse s**t back in the day and more so now

NickReilly063

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy Rs265
The car looks stunning - he has insured it for 14k he said - Crazy world at the minute for things like this.

Even has the original rear window sticker and plates from Nidd Vale Harrogate.