ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Clio Mk2 fault finding dashboard trick

RS Clio 182
hmmmm lol, its getting plugged in to a diagnostic machine at the weekend because my traction control light comes on after about 15 mins od driving and stays on so ill see what faults come up.

RS Clio 182
my serv light dosnt come on when i turn the ignition on either, could the bulb have gone, how do you get the instrument cluster out, cheers

2000 Clio 1.2
I tryed this on my Clio by using the mileage reset button but all i get is 88888k is there anyway to see other information ? also my SERV light dosent come on when the needles dance, is that normal ?

Clio 1.2 Extreme 4
Nothing on mine, but my serv light doesnt come on? I dont think ive ever seen it on? Is that normal?

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Just checked mine, no error codes for me :) As other have said, the 'bong bong bong' sound is just like that heard on a plane! There must be a way to swap the beep beep beep to a bong bong bong for warnings?!

Is there a similar check for Mk3 clios (the one with 2 buttons on the stalk)?

16v 1.6 Clio MK3 GT
I have this error, any ideas people?

clioerror.jpg

I have codes J CO
Does anyone know what they are and what parts they're related to?
I just bought the car, and started it early this morning, and it would start very slowly, and would change gear once, but after that, it would not change, I even took it up to 4000rpms at 80km/h but nothing.
I stopped the car and restarted and it seemed to fix the problem.

Thanks

Pearl Black Ph2 172
You don't have the trip computer unfortunately, your car must be a lower range model, My mates Kangoo van is the same.