ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the daily

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
SUC50434.jpg

SUC50441.jpg

SUC50439.jpg

SUC50440.jpg

SUC50438.jpg

SUC50446.jpg

Image022-2.jpg

Image029-1.jpg

Image028-1.jpg

to

vanwheels.jpg

add sum of this

vanwheels1.jpg

vanwheels2.jpg

SUC50476.jpg

SUC50479.jpg

SUC50480.jpg

SUC50481.jpg

wheels be on at wknd and hopefully sort sum camber lol

SUC50515.jpg

SUC50512.jpg

SUC50510.jpg

SUC50509.jpg

SUC50507.jpg

SUC50513.jpg

SUC50514.jpg

SUC50511.jpg

DSCF0460.jpg

DSCF0465.jpg

DSCF0461.jpg

DSCF0450.jpg

DSCF0467.jpg

DSCF0468.jpg
DSCF0559.jpg

DSCF0561.jpg

DSCF0562.jpg

DSCF0562.jpg

DSCF0568.jpg

DSCF0576.jpg

DSCF0572.jpg

DSCF0573.jpg

DSCF0574.jpg

few more more things to be done

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Where has this been hiding?!

I am in love!! Looks absolutely stunning!! Is it on Airbags??

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
i dont tend to post my cars on here scrapped the other 1.

yea its on air

Porsche Boxster987S
epic mate. Just fantastic. As per text ill meet you as soon as , to get some proper pics of this. Looks superb

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I bet that came from my Dealership originally. WU is from here. Now its upin Bonnie Scotland!

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
bought it from bournmouth, in nov, full service history tis clean car van 148k on it now lol done 10k

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
1300 ono of my other kit i have and ill give 2 tanks n compressors

handles fine, only tend to run it with 1 bar in it, only raise it for trenches(potholes) and speed bumps

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
That's awesome! any pics of the inside?

I'd be tempted to vinyl the exterior panels where the rear windows would normally be in black - I think it would look good!

awesome!

Suspension looks undrivable and the wheels are are too far in but its a alot more subtle than the other one you were building! Good work

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
......Lost for words! The front wheels are about 8ft in!!!

that'll be a 1st :rasp: tho is it a good thing? ahha

i know the fronts are, im looking for arms hubs n steering arms only reason it looks uber tucked. ;) then bigger rear spacers then im getting it on its sills. :)

adapters from 4x100 to 5x 130 or 100 cant mind

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
awesome!

Suspension looks undrivable and the wheels are are too far in but its a alot more subtle than the other one you were building! Good work

cum up glasgow n see it, or next time im down ayr ill give you a shout n you can see how drivible it really is

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
plus the cf insert, looks far better with that on than the plastic 1. cheers

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
yea got it on here, cant mind from who but i love it, i see why sum ppl arent happy from it but tbh its not too badly fitting for 90 quid imo.

to sort the cf bonnet think needs re laqured, get roof painted, get new rear window pannels as there dented, get roof box coded with the black, cf mirror caps / splitter / fog covers, get wheels recoatd, and then sprayed along with front badge side badges, smooth off the boot, sort 1 or 2 dents get the chassi notched and rear arches rolled. bigger rear spacers, 182 arms/hub/steering arms so it not tucked up front.

inside just tidy it up. do head lining black.

engine, if can get decent sport for right price ill do the conversion.

Porsche Boxster987S
yea got it on here, cant mind from who but i love it, i see why sum ppl arent happy from it but tbh its not too badly fitting for 90 quid imo.

to sort the cf bonnet think needs re laqured, get roof painted, get new rear window pannels as there dented, get roof box coded with the black, cf mirror caps / splitter / fog covers, get wheels recoatd, and then sprayed along with front badge side badges, smooth off the boot, sort 1 or 2 dents get the chassi notched and rear arches rolled. bigger rear spacers, 182 arms/hub/steering arms so it not tucked up front.

inside just tidy it up. do head lining black.

engine, if can get decent sport for right price ill do the conversion.

awesome. Sounds like a sensible and tasty list to come. Think the roof black with a roof box will be kool as f**k tbh. Where did you get the wheels btw?:eek:

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
ebay for 100 quid picked up in leeds lol best buy, im really wanting the 9s for the rear but well hard to find :(

runnign 165 40 16 on it and kerbs and potholes are not ur friend, chipped the wheels a peach n thats trying to be carefull. box is already white but needs black section done but will do that when my mate paintes the roof for me