ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the daily

W

Willy

Lol! I'll bring my tow rope, not that I can tow much :|

Done any engine work on the car yet?

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
lmao.

nah mite get it mapped but thats it, not sure if i can justify the conversion, coz i know ill want to charge it

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
Vanlow.jpg

cliovan.jpg

carpark.jpg

whitebonnet.jpg

amount of stone chips i have in 2wk space was a joke,

heres my solution gimp mask ftw. personally i love it.

DSCF0637.jpg

DSCF0634.jpg

DSCF0633.jpg

DSCF0632.jpg

DSCF0631.jpg

DSCF0630.jpg

DSCF0629.jpg

DSCF0628.jpg

DSCF0627.jpg

DSCF0626.jpg

DSCF0625.jpg

DSCF0624.jpg

DSCF0623.jpg

DSCF0622.jpg

DSCF0620.jpg

DSCF0621.jpg

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
its there to serve a purpose not an application to "look good/ in scene" ;)

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
pink 1 may go. need to get the hearts again as cf bonnet is off for good.

cheers paul :D

does look like a gimp mask, makes the car look like a right perv. love it tbh

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
it needs sorted dirt from wot i gather to be between laqure / cf.

was going to text you see if wanted to take pics earlier but i borrowed dads cam, not too bad, still useless wi it tho

Porsche Boxster987S
it needs sorted dirt from wot i gather to be between laqure / cf.

was going to text you see if wanted to take pics earlier but i borrowed dads cam, not too bad, still useless wi it tho

im free tomorrow night so have it cleaned n ill meet you in town;)

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
ill be at ek cruise if you wana do it there? if not just wen ever bud

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
looooooools

sumthing to do tbh. beats sitting in lol. and i get to **** darren for his driving. all good.

paint ruff tbf lol imo

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
picon fast car web site from mod nats, and guy from maxpower came over wanting to feature it. which tbh not bad for a daily, tho use laff at that lol

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
looking good mick..

Yea the only reason he has his mask on is cause he had lots of stone chips so he bought a bra instead.. And he went for a proper 99FF size bra.. LOL!

Artic Blime 182
When i saw the first few pics i thought oh god :dead: then as i scrolled down i fell in love :approve: that looks brilliant! Top work :star:

Nimbus 197
there are a few things that kinda work and a few that don't, the wheels are too dark, you can only see them in one pic:
DSCF0576.jpg
if they were a bit lighter they would look much better (as in graphite/grey)
the front need spacers BAD
I understand the car bra, but it needs shrinking tight or removing when at shows

But, awesome looking motor.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
there are a few things that kinda work and a few that don't, the wheels are too dark, you can only see them in one pic:
DSCF0576.jpg
if they were a bit lighter they would look much better (as in graphite/grey)
the front need spacers BAD
I understand the car bra, but it needs shrinking tight or removing when at shows

But, awesome looking motor.

haha.. lol at the advice..

renaultsport 182
staggeringly low but the rear tyres dont look wide enough for the rims,,,, bet whoever put the air in them for the first time when fitted had a hard time?

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
staggeringly low but the rear tyres dont look wide enough for the rims,,,, bet whoever put the air in them for the first time when fitted had a hard time?

i got the tyres sent to my work, i looked n thought wtf, there pedal bike tyres. i laughed some what then added plenty of soap, and to my amaze ment they went on with NO isuues at all and sealed ;)

there 165/40r 16 on 7j, searching for 9js and have got set of 8js to come.

bra is removed for shows, does its job, lress to clean n no chips to worry about.

ad for the colour of the wheels i beg to differ, no dif to ur 5 spokes done gloss black, that pic youve used to highlight that is dark anyway.

im refurbing the wheels black again but with a twist, along with the ,mask, badges dash strips gear knob insert top of roof box n roof. 100% wont be liked but its different..... roll on payday

as for the stance, not touching it till ive got 182 subrfame on and swapped over the steering rack etc. then ill see if i need to reorder new adapters as there 25mm the now, back needs 50-60mm at least before i add camber again

LoW clio Sh*t...&..

haha.. nah mate.. he fitted the air in by him self.. Well he did most of the work on his car by himself.. Besides the spraying..

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
haha.. nah mate.. he fitted the air in by him self.. Well he did most of the work on his car by himself.. Besides the spraying..

ur a falice nik, he talking about the tyres:lolup::rasp:

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
new wheels 7s up front again and 8s on the rear, colour wont stay like this long, bit more spacing at the rear and try and fine another pair of 8s and 9s if poss waiting on my 165s for the front

Photo002.jpg

Photo003.jpg