ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the daily

Porsche Boxster987S
ebay for 100 quid picked up in leeds lol best buy, im really wanting the 9s for the rear but well hard to find :(

runnign 165 40 16 on it and kerbs and potholes are not ur friend, chipped the wheels a peach n thats trying to be carefull. box is already white but needs black section done but will do that when my mate paintes the roof for me

:eek:

G51 BEN
im too scared to say i dont like it... but what the hell.
sorry bud. each to thier own i guess

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
2was the type of comments i was expecting tbh lol nbo worries ben

182 conversion is in poss depending if i get 1 at the right price

First thoughts, it's a god awful van. Once cleaned with the kit on, bloody brilliant!! Still hate the height and wheels, but nicely done!

cum up glasgow n see it, or next time im down ayr ill give you a shout n you can see how drivible it really is

you didnt just put it down for the pics then?:eek:

really turned it around, ill look out for it! (i dont live anywhere near ayr though?! Nr Hamilton

EDIT: Where did you get the adaptor plates?

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
oz clio off ebay but them had to get them bored out, n tbh i wish i just used rayvern again and got custom 1s made up.

i drive it low, just lost my gear selector cover on the motorway on way home there lol doh.

not far from hamilton. so give me heads up if you heading into glasgow

ride hieght aint low enough tbh imo

oz clio off ebay but them had to get them bored out, n tbh i wish i just used rayvern again and got custom 1s made up.

i drive it low, just lost my gear selector cover on the motorway on way home there lol doh.

not far from hamilton. so give me heads up if you heading into glasgow

ride hieght aint low enough tbh imo

haha bumpin and scrapin' for you!

Fancy some adapts. for myself, would give me a better chance of getting some nice wheels on....is it safe enough to use and all that?

cool will do.

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
Image015-1.jpg

scene points lol

Image027-2.jpg

Image030-1.jpg

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
i wwas WTF'ing more at how low it is on the back!

I love it but wouldn't drive that. Do you have to plan your route to avoid speed bumps lol