ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the daily

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
EPIC to be honest haha :D Love this, all I can say is... you are on maaaad dude!

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
new compbrake top mounts ordered as well the ktec ones are fecked. also new shafts, rack and hubs on there way thanks to budgie. also got new side strips / door handles and rear bumper on its way also. just need a front bumper and new front air shocks.

then ill have to get the new wheels and put it along with the trailer into the bodyshop

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
next time maybe. compbrake/ktec are the same didnt have any bother till i hit a kerb lol

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
small updates.

i have got new front n rear sport bumpers, for when it goes for paint.

also have head lamp washer blanks carbon skimed, and carbon skimed fog covers. so the front bumper now has the cf upgrades as i already have the cf splitter.

and today i picked up a pair of 172 sport seats, which ill be fitting tomorrow.

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
roof off. rear emd off front end off. new ones one but not fully welded. and erm dropped. a considable about. ;)

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
no more 4x4, havair front units ordered and the spec was sent to gaz on monday there, now i know alot hate the gaz, but ive had avo units. and wanted to try something different this time.

Clio Mk2 PH1 1.4 16v
shocks and new valve block should be here friday or monday at its latest. trailer goes back into the bodyshop in next week or two.

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
well this is what came this afternoon. :D

need tyres, fittings and new bigger pipe work, before i start fitting them. as i need to build a new gauge housing. and find time around the baby is hard haha.

but more to come ;) theres a reason for the colour choice

55e7abd1.gif

b1434d0f.gif

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
i admire this car & the effort gone into it, but being that low just looks broke! Very nice all the same, oh & the red camo looked the best :)

oh and treat her to a wash :nono:

:rasp:

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
magpie..... may look broke but alteast it looks proper broke. lot more fabrication coming. yea does need a wash but also need repainted. so im not bothered. plus got front end water leak coming in so got to find that :(

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
lol ta, i know theres a few on here that dont like that low. but im deicated to going lower haha

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
im on my 3rd sump / gearbox. thats getting moddified and engine/box rasied

Clio Mk2 PH1 1.4 16v
that was me running a 165/40r16 on a 8j mate. and they where a nightmare as they had been at bottom of the tyre stack so the side walls didnt give much give. luckly i had a bead blaster

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
fitted my clifford from my old clio, but i never remembered the correct pins for the intellstart

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
not really done much as with work and most spare time with my wee girl. hard to get motivated so my plan of fcs is a no go as i have wayyyyy to much to do. heres a few pics, they speak for them selfs to be honest

1624e700.jpg

1624e700.jpg

16a6ac77.jpg

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Reshelling the van into this? Getting it sitting on the sills this time ;)

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
Will be the second one I own that sits on the sills Stu. Yes im reshelling the van. Correcting bits so it can run on its belly to drag. And not foul on any parts, so vosa can't complain. Arch needs flaired out then will re do the tub. Far more fabrication than I wanted but hey ho. I only thought the front was going to be a arse to do