ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Dark Knight.... Progress Thread

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
lol.....that edit is rich coming from you, did you not bin it into a barrier through lack of talent??

f**king hell this forum is getting abit hostile.....I was only joking ffs

Next time I post I will remember that the forum is full of c***s who can't take a joke

and so it begins.... ALL wheels off, sat looking sorry for herself, not driven in 3 months. The wheels will go back on tomo and the OS rear has a disk so the wheel can click into the bearing and it will go on northys trailer for its journey south.

in the event the stub axle is bent (i fear it is) i have sourced a whole rear assembly of a cup that will just be swapped over.

oh and the engine rebuild, forgot about that. battery needs charging first.

bless..

IMG-20110114-00265.jpg

she'll be back, poor piece of s**t.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I actually love this car.. Working or not shame it wont be there on sunday :dapprove: Suppose the Blo0dDiamond will do!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
tell me about it, it pains me mate. but i'm not gonna let her rot. she'll roar again (literally)

:)

Salt over winter making it rust? Thats why uv kept it off the road over winter... and bought the ph1 as a workhorse to save up for.....

Im sorry. :rasp:

Lionel Richie
f**k your patience mine come first! oh i've got some 6pot brakes for it (maybe 8pots if the budget, or lack of, allows plus we need some 19's to run them)

f**k your patience mine come first! oh i've got some 6pot brakes for it (maybe 8pots if the budget, or lack of, allows plus we need some 19's to run them)

yeh? details details... obviously when you ring me.. :)

you need to chase that new business link up for the 19's dont ya... oh and i'll behave (a little) when your working on this, as i'll be filming you... i'll say no more.

oh and one last thing, get your welding rig out. much love

Awesome machine. A credit to you. I still like to think of it as Batman's track car :eek:

What happened BTW? Bent stub axle??

fcuk about thought you were dead royston. its detailed earlier on but the engine needs rebuilding and the bearing collapsed at the rear and pulled the tyre off. if the stubs fcuked i have one spare off a new meg i'll plonk on.

eitherway a good few people are involved now to get her going again... and i hope they share the passion i have done. she'll be summit trust me x

sam, i know already, fred told me!

behave alex ;)

M135i and the shed
Looking forward to seeing it's progress Mr Ariane. I take it we'll be getting weekly updates on progress? :)

You in tomorrow then dude?

M135i and the shed
Will be back in Manc about 1-2pm mate so will stop by wherever you're at. Text would be good fella.

Good stuff. Obviously you're going to be aiming for at least 300+

I'm not sure the Megane has the bulk to pull off 19s? At risk of looking over-wheeled. Plus I'm sure there's not much wrong with the OE callipers. Then again I spent £2k+ on my APs, so I can't talk, but it's a bulky enough car to suit 19s already (IMO).

All i know is that if i do go 19, they will need to be wide and cause damage to the arch :)

the calipers will probably mean i have no option to go/stay in the current setup i have.

but we'll have to see. i dont wanna go there till i have bits on, otherwise i'm just sounding like a dreamer

not that its important or interesting but i rebuilt the rear assembly today. waiting for the wheels to come back tonight as they've been borrowed and then she could technically be driven to b'ham... s**t no tax nor insurance or MOT.... LOL. trailer it is.