ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Dark Knight.... Progress Thread

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Keep it going Naith. I love this car and the history it's had with you! It's a love thing! :eek:

Merc A class
A few Images i took VERY quickly excuse the quality!

7308369972_c2f536f670_z.jpg

TDK1-1 by Riad Ariane, on Flickr

7308364254_4ba35b3469_z.jpg

TDK1-2 by Riad Ariane, on Flickr

7308357936_70c12a9c94_z.jpg

TDK1-3 by Riad Ariane, on Flickr

7308356062_e2cfb92cf1_z.jpg

TDK1-4 by Riad Ariane, on Flickr

7308352686_04eb0ca106_z.jpg

TDK1-5 by Riad Ariane, on Flickr

M135i and the shed
As said on MS Naith, the car's a legend and those wheels just suit it down to the ground.

Top work and stick with it. :)

Amazing. The amount of blood sweat and tears that must have gone into this car, I'm chuffed for you that it's alive again. Been silently watching this thread for aaages (like many others, I suspect), keep it going!

Interestingly, I don't like the skirts. And I also think the wheels are too "see through" so the silver Brembos look odd.

Honestly no idea why. Perhaps I'm tired, because previous to those mods, I loved it!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
yeh i thought that too, miles bigger. up the drive i didnt like them and was worried, now i'm honestly made up.

No you hate them.. So sell them to me...

This is basically exactly how I want my meg but dont want to copy :(

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
That is looking so mean!

Still remember hearing it at FCS a few years ago and wondering "WTF is making that jet engine noise?"