ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Dirty Car Christmas Competition 2016. Auto Finesse kit up for grabs!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
IMG_0373.JPG

Can't see me winning :(

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
b300efbf89bd5889199c3fa0b280ded1.jpg

That's as good as I can get it, swear it looked a lot dirtier in real life! All cleaned up again now [emoji1362]

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T5.1
Mine got washed after its MOT so I'm going to have to get back to work on it again

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I'm doing quite well with mine. Silver car that's now looking more black. I'll get some pictures over the weekend after another few hundred miles.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
This was mine earlier. The missus took it to get the kids from school and came back with it all clean :cry:

IMG_0590.JPG

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Only cleaned mine on Saturday and it's f**king hanging! Don't think I can hold out on cleaning it for some products though

Only cleaned mine on Saturday and it's f**king hanging! Don't think I can hold out on cleaning it for some products though
I'm playing for pride not for products [emoji14]
Although I think many products will be required to bring mine back from the dirty side!

Had a minor setback. Rain did give mine a partial clean [emoji30]
Although it's on its way again. You know it's dirty when the wheels and tyres blend into one and you can't even read/see the center caps!

mk1 Octavia VRS
Washed on Sunday... this is it after 360 miles of mostly A roads. Half silver and half ming!
IMG_20161209_094848.jpg

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
I've given in out of boredom and gave mine a quick snow foam today haha, No doubt it will be fithy within the week again anyway