ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Frog project

Renault clio s 1.4
IMAG0195.jpg

Bought for £200:) was cat c but repaired myself 1.4 sport

Plans

1.6 16v conversion.

Lowered with megane coupe 15s alloys

full stanless steel exhaust

Decided to paint wing mirrors silver like the new clios

currently have a williams backbox that i modified to fit.

comments please

Renault clio s 1.4
nothing... When i bought it, he already replaced the drivers door, and pulled the quater panel out. I had the job of filling,smoothing and Painting it. Then a VIC Check which was £50. mot £35 and it passed. engine done 105k but still running great.

Clio 1.4 dynamic
Yeh man that was a proper bargin better than when I bought a sandwich from tesco for 20p kinda bargain haha:dead:

Renault clio s 1.4
got a 2001 renault megane coupe dynamic + with 44k, no mot or no tax. got that for £295 but still working on what i should do with it.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
looks good, as for the plans, i would just keep it as it is, and maybe do some subtle touches to it,

1.6 conversion is not worth the money at all considering the gains you would get!!

if you want something quicker, why not just sell it as a working car, and pocket the profit and buy a quicker one!!

Renault clio s 1.4
yeah true. tbh i only want £600 for the clio and £600 for the Megane so that would give me a nice £1200 to get a 172.