ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Was there history in this country? Im guessing whoever bought it wasnt too concerned with the history when it was abroad. On face value, cheap too.

:dapprove:

I remember it all too clearly. I remember seeing the news, when they weren't sure it was him, and then it was confirmed and my heart sank.

Also the day after, Dave Richards was in a helicopter crash too. f**king terrible coincidence, fortunately he was unhurt. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/6997784.stm

same here, i was 14 at the time on my way home from west wales and heard it announced on the radio. Was never a dull moment with him behind the wheel

Countryman JCW
Wish they had made this... All the good bits of a scooby with the handling of an Evo or better

Its the one car I'd absolutely love to drive over most super cars!

image-27.jpg

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Can't even begin to imagine what the retail would have been on one of those,
probably more than any of us could afford pal.

Apart from DK and Munson obviously, but that goes without saying.

RS2'd Cup Trackcar
The last STI wagon was the Bugeye(JDM only) it had all the toys that the saloon had apart from Brembos.....which is bizarre really...

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Just been offered this.

99 uk classic in mica blue with ppp, 58k with service history and two owners. Supposed to be in great condition, he wants around £2500. Sending pics over later

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Dave, that looks like a nice example.
The first thing I noticed was that it had rear electric windows. My f**king 2006 focus st doesn't even have that lol.

imprezaworks, seems a good price. Condition dependant. Get it bought if it is good.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I didn't tbh, but after seeing EvilGraffs scoob i kind of like it.

He has the gold Speedlines as his summer wheels and i believe its on coilovers with an nice sounding exhaust.

She has a old Corsa at the moment and we have 2 boys who are 9 and 10 so could do with more room for when we all go out.

What are they like to own?

I can do the servicing work myself and Tania only does around 5k per year, the last one i posted looks mint and with full S/History seems like the right car to buy.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
The three I've had we're fine, spark plugs and belts are a pain but overall a damn sight cheaper than the evo I had and dare say better to drive, more involvement. Best thing is when you start it up, the noise.... :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Both those wagons posted above look great to me. Can't believe how cheap they are too

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Just been offered this.

99 uk classic in mica blue with ppp, 58k with service history and two owners. Supposed to be in great condition, he wants around £2500. Sending pics over later
Sounds perfect! Is it getting advertised?

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Starting to get fucked off with this now.

Cant find one decent impreza for circa £7k in grey that isn't in Lancashire or near Scotland.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
£6k would buy you a lovely 6. There's a stunner on piston heads. I'm on my phone so can't link.