ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Nope. Keeping all schtum until I can look into it it more.
Its a friend of a friends dad who has had it locked up for circa 2 years

My old beasty about 12 years back now!

scooby2.jpg

scooby4.jpg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I need to get mine up on the ramp soon, it's all over the place above 70+ in a straight line, shocks seem the obvious culprit, although they haven't exactly covered moon mileage. :dapprove:

German V6
Probably going to get told to join scooby net but ill go for it anyway, if anyone has owned/own a hawkeye mind giving me a heads up :)

Planning on buying a hawkeye sti the R32 is to tame, what should i need to look for and does the hawkeye 2.5 have the same engine issues as the new hatch and saloon?

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
It is. It's the same money I sold it for 6 years ago, lol. I'd say its worth 3500. Has Leda coilovers, big brakes, circa 275 bhp etc it's what I was looking for

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Also iv got strong affiliations with that car. Brought my son home from hospital after he was born in that car, remember it well, slowest I ever drove it.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
yeah still browse the classifieds when im bored seeing whats out there and stumbled across it. boy has had it for a few years but it hardly gets used i sent him a message spoke to him before on sidc he says he wants 4k minimum for it. top top money for a uk classic. is a really nice car though.

Bumder With A Buffer
I love my LEDs and changing them on my old Clio dashes...Well decided to seen if the Subaru one is possible (I was told it is impossible and you have to add extra LEDS)

Challenge accepted

Goodbye dull green...hello chavvy Blue :eek:

IMG_20140114_100524.jpg

IMG_20140114_100530.jpg

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/lighting-and-other-electrical-14/994754-new-version-hvac-led-mod.html

Next mod is to finish all that section and fit the new HVAC controls which requires a whole new centre console, buy/fit STI version "sweep" dials/change colour as necessary

Other things on the list are retrofitting HID projectors into the standard BlobEye headlights and de-tangoing them/blacking them out. I want to go this way as rather then just adding a "hid kit". Well its either retrofit them or buy JDM HID versions but the JDM hids are silly expensive.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've been looking into new headlight bulbs for mine, any ideas? And don't say bright ones ;)

I put osram night breakers in mine the other week as the standard ones were pony. Made a good difference for sure. I can't say they're the best, they were just what our local motor factors had on offer at the time.

Bumder With A Buffer
The standard lights are bllody crap.

Might as well hang out the window with a couple of lighters to be honest.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm having a proper hard time selling my scoob. My current thoughts are to put a quieter exhaust on it (or add a silencer?) and de-spoiler it. Then get the wheels done in anthracite and then put my wife in it and sell her fiesta.

I get to keep the scoob, she will then drive it (she won't drive it with the exhaust and spoiler!) and I can sell her car to fund the van.

What do we think? Would a quiet exhaust and no spoiler ruin my love for the car??

Bumder With A Buffer
Yes it would.

I want a silly loud exhaust on my wagon and will get one soon, the missus moans like mad whenever we get in that to go anywhere and I point out its not a loud exhaust. I like loud exhausts as I'm a chav :)

She don't drive it anyway and I plan to keep it as a second car, sell the freelancer and get something s**t to run to work in. At the minute I switch between gaylander and impreza