ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

2.2 bar shed.
8445260587_97743c5c88_c.jpg

Sunglasses in Mayfair by Sam Pegler, on Flickr

Shot on my RB67. So much better than a DSLR for street, you can go about your business pretty much unnoticed with it.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Went out last night to get some star trails and general night sky pictures, so headed out a bit earlier to get some sunset shots too.
I'm fairly happy with this one, should have maybe exposed the rock a bit more though.

8450937447_d176cd9d76_c.png

Incoming tide by A_Cro, on Flickr

Then the sky didn't clear at all which isn't what was forecast so I found a little cave area to do some wool spinning.

8450944981_a0a83dc087_c.png

Cave orb by A_Cro, on Flickr

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Pretty much what Dan said although I should have bumped the ISO up a bit more though or left it for longer and illuminated the foreground.

Racing Blue 182
Nothing compared to you lot (some great pics on here btw!) but this is an iPhone pic I took of my old (weird) wallpaper reflecting off the screen of my other phone. I thought it looked cool anyway! Sorry about s**t quality!

image-2_zps82d1f6f9.jpg
[/IMG]

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
I like the square crop and composition of the Squirrel one, Adam; It works well. The out of focus branches frame the subject nicely too!

Have you tried it in Black and white? It could work well :)

lol that's a great snap!

Killing time in the hotel here in India waiting to go home.....didn't have a chance to see anything during my 5 days apart from a quick stop after work today.

DSCF0318web.jpg

DSCF0333web.jpg

DSCF0332web.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol at the squirrel! Awesome.

Really like the first shot Dan, the noise really works well!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
squirrel shot is epic lol!..

Cool looking shots Dan just seen them pop up on your FB page, where they taken on your x100?

No idea why I like this one I took today, bored sat in the passenger seat of a car waving the camera about so technically and composure-wise it's no doubt utter horse s**t but I like the look of it for some reason.

8483258972_64d6116441_b.jpg

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
A few from a local band I covered for on Friday night - They where meant to be on a large stage or thats what I got told, when I arrived I found them playing in a small corner of a venue with white walls and crappy lighting, not to mention the confined space :(

Get a flash diffuser if you can, plus point the flash straight up, or near as straight up as you can get ... :approve:

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Get a flash diffuser if you can, plus point the flash straight up, or near as straight up as you can get ... :approve:

I did this lol! But got boring results, I wanted nice black stage backgrounds and colourful lighting, with smoke machines haha!