ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Lowwwwwww Ph2 - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
  wait and see ;)
nopee im keeping quit or jordan will punish me :lolup: ... it will be good tho wen he finishes it

less spam you muppits....anyway heres the finished product...well sort of

if you didnt know, this is the rear middle seatbelt thing on the roof...

IMG_0004copy.gif

i wanted to make a rear facing mount for the video camera, so set about using this....and part of a tripod so its adjustable...

IMG_0027.gif

IMG_0028.gif

and wola...

IMG_0029.gif

its steady as a rock on the car too :)

wait and see ;)
no way jordans actually done sumot decent for once haha... good work matey looks cool... but is that the top off your tripod

wait and see ;)
oh bloody hell hes using his brains 2day lol.. good idea tho matey il give you that one...now its jus the side mounted 1...

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
ok just to keep the thread going.... anyone guess what ive been making? full pics will be revealed tommorow of what it is, unless people can guess...

IMG_0001copy.gif

soon as i saw this pic :lolup:
tomfromdusktilldawnpic.jpg

ST1050, 320d
lol the sex machine...

sick car btw, i wouldn't personally have dropped it THAT low, but its pretty mental anyway

ghey

looks good, great ideas with the cameras mate, i will be coming to meets soon, have my car back on the road in about 3 weeks tops, new clutch thursday, new wing etc over next couple of weeks!

jamie

yeah i will do when im on the pc later, takes ages to render though so il pm you when its done lol...

now....i wonder whats changed on this pic? no, not the height, i was parked on a slope lol...but what else?

IMG_0038.gif

White Sti Hatch
only took 6 months in all :) thats my 4th 172 bumper now lol, hope i dont need anymore!

Happened to the others i know one was the hole the othere was warped in the body shop what happend to the last one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.