ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The New Phone Thread

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The pixel 9 pro is pretty much all the phone most people will ever need. Perfect size, great pro cameras and great software.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
I am thinking of moving to a smaller phone. Emily has a Pixel 5(?) normal one and its so nice to pocket compared to my S23 Ultra. Pixel Fold is also appealing but I worry the screen will break in half and stop working after a few months.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
What do we think a pixel 8 pro is worth these days? No marks on it as it's been cased and screen protector since new..

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
I am thinking of moving to a smaller phone. Emily has a Pixel 5(?) normal one and its so nice to pocket compared to my S23 Ultra. Pixel Fold is also appealing but I worry the screen will break in half and stop working after a few months.
If you want small z folding phones are amazing.

Samsung and razor are worth a look

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
no idea what that means 🤷‍♂️

Westworld... TV show, future and tech related, had a phone you folded out x3 into a tablet. Looked ultra cool and futuristic but hey, looks like we're getting there! Tried to find a gif of it unsuccessfully I'm afraid.