ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PlayStation 4 Thread.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
What actual games should i get for the ps4? Nothing mega catching my fancy. Will upgrade to ps4 ghosts but not mega into that. Any ideas of some good games?

KillZone will be decent.
Battlefield maybe?

Then wait for The Crew and Watchdogs.

Monaco 172 Ph2
I think Knack is a really underated game apparently it is a really good game and lots of fun to play, but don't hear many interested in it :/

Im gonna get The Crew when available next year though

i'm rather excited for friday, the day dpd will hand over a ps4 + killzone + BF4... I've just ordered 365 day's playstaion plus ready for some online gaming, oh and i've just put the PS4 update on my memory stick ready.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Where did you download the update from?
I can only see it on the US store and I've read not to install that on UK machines.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Just from what I've read from searching for the download.

It will probably be fine I imagine. I'll wait until the day before I collect mine in case there are future updates added to it.

dk

911 GTS Cab
afaik it needs an update, the box won't play blurays without it, its just not like the xbox where it wouldn't even turn on without the update having been applied.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Day 1 European consoles will definitely require an update. The consoles have been sitting in warehouses for weeks and in that time there has been 1.5 and 1.51.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
They sent an email saying if the payment got refused by the bank the order would be cancelled but to ring customer services who would reinstate.

Was a bizarre email. Told you to tell your bank that game will be taking payment to ensure it was not refused.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've still not heard from them. No email or phone call.

Are you guys on phase one? I'm phase two but thought I would have heard something by now. Just checked Game account and nothing in there for order history etc.

Will go in store on Wednesday.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
I missed the phase one by a few weeks. Had the email last tuesday.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
3f472d2e8179ac8f43440dff35bbf768_zps64ad6c65.jpg

the email i got.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've still just paid the £20 deposit with Argos in branch. Do I need to pop in before hand pay rest off or just arrive in store on release?

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
I also had the same email. Ordered on the 16th of August. It says it's been held for release day? Does that mean I'll get it Friday. Game have pissed me off TBH. I should have bought from Amazon

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've not had anything from Game. Think I ordered early September. Will have to dig out my receipt.
I'll go in on Wednesday and see whats going on. Only paid £20 deposit and want to pay balance on the day.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Can't wait for Friday, ASDA better keep their release day delivery promise!

Mini JCW
Any chance you guys could post a few photos of your setups and initial thoughts of the PS4 / controller / games when you get them?

It'd be really appreciated :)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
No update yet for me. Think i won't be getting one on release :(