ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PlayStation 4 Thread.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Still getting mine on Friday and have the day off work, am actually a little excited now:D

Mine has been processing since 18th ( shop to ) but they have put a note up assuring that all launch preorders will be dispatched tomorrow for Friday delivery so pretty confident it will arrive on time..

Pretty sure all PS4's come with 14days free psn trial so will save you spending out on that straight away..

have downloaded the update on to the exhd so ready to go with that.

Store for Uk is now live : https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/ps4/cid=STORE-MSF75508-PS4CAT
Will be downloading the COD Ghost upgrade (£10 ) but requires a 12.8gb download before playing, should take around 2 hours on my connection and that's a 20mb line which I actually get:Shopefully won't have many that size and will stick to discs in future.

Any good recommendation on a 1TB 2.5 sata II drive ? wouldn't mind a speed increase but price is a factor!

oh and will get some pics up when it arrives:p

Nimbus Clio 197
I just got an e-mail saying DPD are delivering a parcel tomorrow. I haven't ordered anything except a PS4. Surely its not going to come a day early, is it?

Audi TT 225 Quattro
No I just got the same email saying delivery on 28th but if you check the details will see it has only just been booked for collection tomorrow and delivery Friday :)

mines dispatching now
ps4_dispatching.png

not long now cant wait

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Haven't had a dispatch email from asda yet and it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow :S :(

Fiesta ST-2
Yeah, step brother works on the games counter lol. Managed to reserve us one too. I'm suprised how little stock they have though, only 17 units.

M2 Comp
Anyone going to try and get one tonight at a midnight launch?

My local Tesco supposedly has stock available to put on sale at 12:01am.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Rofl at camping out. Home delivery FTW. My PS3 & 360 Elite were both traded in today.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm... what to do. I cancelled my pre-order but my better half just told me she has 30 consoles at her place and only 2 pre-orders so far... So. I can't decide whether or not to pick one up! :S

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Hmm... what to do. I cancelled my pre-order but my better half just told me she has 30 consoles at her place and only 2 pre-orders so far... So. I can't decide whether or not to pick one up! :S

DO IT!!!

Then you can tell CS which is better, XBO or PS4 lol

Fiesta ST-2
5 min wait for me lol. Apparently people came at half 7 at this asda and all their stock was already allocated way before midnight.