ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PlayStation 4 Thread.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Delivered @ 9:23.

Ruthlessly efficient.

Just need to go out and buy BF4 now.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
People not able to connect to PSN to download the update etc it seems. Not surprised.

Who'd have thought that eh? The US launch crashed the network so I can't see this launch being any different.

Bumder With A Buffer
You can view a "live" view of the drivers progress on the DPD site by putting your tracking number in.

Gives you a map to look at. (sometimes they take it offline though)

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Fawzi is delivering mine by 11:45-12:45 on no 31, im 59..... hurry the f**k up:p

Have the update on the external hd so not worried about that but do need to start downloading ghost so hopefully will be ok if I get in early enough:D

Clio williams / 172
Have played battlefield 4 on both consoles is much better on ps4 more crisper and full of detail and colour

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm all set up now, waited over an hour for it. Only a small handful at Argos store almost sold out even before it opened. Just waiting for games now being delivered. Just had post hope there's a second post today

mine has Arrived came at 10:15

2it0ygn.jpg

Yaris Hybrid
Can't sign into PS Plus due to communication with server issues. Patch downloaded Ok though.

Sony's network always was utter sh*te.

Xbox Live worked fine for me Day 1 despite it launching in the US at the same time.

Anyway you may say "well its day one so you expect it".

Er yeah but sometimes you can't log in at the start but other times you log in and then it asks you to enter loads of details and then fails at the end and boots you back to the beginning so you have to enter the entire lot again!

Thanks Sony for being bellends.

Anyway obviously I ain't playing anything on it yet so can't say much about the system. I will say the pad is a big improvement over the PS3 pad but the triggers still aren't on a par with Microsofts.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Fawzi is a good lad, came 20 mins early @ 11:30ish:D

Install was a breeze and was signed up in minutes, it started the download straight away and by the time I found the download part had finished. The controller is a work of art, feels soo comfortable in hand and a nice improvement over the DS3. I wasn't able to get the 14day trail as I have had ps plus in the past so had to buy the years membership, I did have 1 error code come up when trying to add funds for that but was perfect the 2nd time. I haven't tried killzone yet just been downloading the Cod Ghost upgrade, currently done 5.5gb (1hr) with another 8.5gb to go before play... its saying 80 mins left. Camera seems good from the little I have used it but the Voice recognition/activation works very well but options are basic. Overall very happy so far and will no doubt be over the moon when I play some games on it:p

A few quick pics, had to have a rearrange of the stuff hence wires everywhere and the temp camera mount:clown:

SAM_1805.jpg

SAM_1806.jpg

SAM_1808.jpg

SAM_1809.jpg

SAM_1810.jpg

Yaris Hybrid
Can any of you play Resogun or Contrast that I got via PSN? Keeps telling me I don't have a licence.

Could be because I haven't activated my PS4 as my primary PS4 because I keep getting error messages.

Also when trying to buy Flower it says my credit card is invalid when in reality there is nothing wrong with it and the settings haven't changed since I used it on my PS3.

Edit: LOL this is worse than Diablo 3 and Sim City launches rolled into one. At least from the online side. MS have their faults but they know how to run a network.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Guessing yours is some inferior courier rather than DPD lol! 2 hour window…pfffft! :rasp:
DPD ;) just back from gym and I'm f**king locked out.....tempted to get a quote on a new side door window tbfh!!! PS4 all setup and ready to go too

DB.

BMW 440i
DPD ;) just back from gym and I'm f**king locked out.....tempted to get a quote on a new side door window tbfh!!! PS4 all setup and ready to go too

That's strange, its always a 1 hour window with DPD. Maybe it's where your based?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Looks like HDMi issue. Though there is nowt wrong looking with the socket.