ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The runabout.. Staying standard. Well was.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Oh ffs!

If i'd have known you were down there late i'd have dropped the car off and had a lie in tomorrow!!

You want a Maccy D's bringing in?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Double Sausage and egg McMuffin meal with an OJ!

See you at about 815 ish. :D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm hoping the slow ass piece of s**t truck i've got can do 70. Tbh, i'm hoping it gets me there full stop!

I really miss my 100mph beast! :(

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
uh oh, you sold the other flatbed?

No.

Fcuking thing failed the MOT and seeing as i've been pulled twice for not having one, I thought it best to get it done. The wheel bearing is seized solid and the rear lights need re wiring.

I've borrowed a LT35 that looks like it's been pimped by xzibit. I'm going to look (even more) ridiculous.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
No.

Fcuking thing failed the MOT and seeing as i've been pulled twice for not having one, I thought it best to get it done. The wheel bearing is seized solid and the rear lights need re wiring.

I've borrowed a LT35 that looks like it's been pimped by xzibit. I'm going to look (even more) ridiculous.

sh*tter on the MOT, but lol's on looking more ridiculous.
I take it you are transporting the valver?

I haven't forgot your offer, we have a slight bit more time (until end of april) so am trying to sort a date and will then be in-touch mate,

sorry for the hi-jack potter, hope your well

53 Clio's & counting
Hmmm...

413E975A-0157-4EF0-849F-88AFBD5A03CE-5261-00000325C90B4C62_zps59872645.jpg

Didn't take you long to get it off lol - want me to bring a fuel rail guard with me? or is the other thing we were talking about not going to be long...

Soooo...
2E4CE311-FCF3-4878-8800-25404C1AB512-2110-0000003BEA835808_zps56f34e61.jpg

Next phase is in progress...

Engine came out this morning, this had 2 reasons. To donate its gearbox for Vikki's new 172, and the 20vt conversion to start.

Let the madness begin :)

Ill be watching this with great interest!

Dont suppose you could give a summary of roughly what you have to change for the 20v lump? i know the obvious things such as engine & box ha.

53 Clio's & counting
I expect to see it getting air over the bump by your work by 5pm tonight.

With the speed you work at you have no excuse lol

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Looking deff like a weapon! Is there much of a weight difference between the two lumps? Just curious

Cup In bits
Come across the next issue. PAS pump sits too low, so I will have to either run an EPAS setup or go for the saxo pump idea.

I have a complete saxo pump setup with billet mounting bracket, custom hoses and heat shielding from Icemans racecar if your interested.