ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

THE stupidest clio i've ever seen

You'll kick yourself one day for doing this to your car.

Fair play though, you certainly know how to ruin a perfectly decent enough car.

I bet your "colleagues" at the renault dealership you work at think your a right tool.

Don't give that s**t about it not being chavvy because no chav's could afford to spend that much money on a car. It's not the stupid amounts of money you throw at it that classes it as chavvy. It's the overall image the car has. Which i'm afraid is chav.

It's just my opinion though - i'm sure you won't care.

At least your windscreen still looks alright!

Black S2 106 Rallye LHD
Crap car. What you spent on mods etc could have easily been enough for a real Clio... grrr

Such a waste...

Edit: the poor English in your posts just shows that you're a chav :)

Last edited:

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
what coz i shorten my words, am a chav aye no bother,

chris. fair enuff your opinion.

yes could have bought 172/182 esily before modded this, but for what. only get use that on track with out getting fucked for it. plus thats only for ppl who are intrested in speed/performance.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
if your not interested in speed/performance....why not buy an old corsa at least your not devaluing a car at the same rate as a car that cost £4-5k or whatever you paid

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
why when i dont like the corsas. i like the clios n like how it drives. end day not hard for me to sell it as parts. i would get most money back that way but that dont bother me.as when ever you modifie a car you never get what you paid out for it. so you know that right from the begining.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
:) your money, your time, if its what you enjoy then i guess its all worth it.

i suppose its better than pissin it all up the wall

Audi TT 3.2 V6
lol the work hes done to the car really isnt too my taste what so ever, to be honest id feel embarased driving it if it were my car...but the guy seems to have a passion for it so each to their own n all that

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
you may say its a waste but least you can see money that has been spent rather having nowt to show for it. it would be dif story if was a sport with performance up grades, but it aint. least am not trying to badge it as something it aint like 172/182

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
nice1...different and i think the cars all looked good...not all to my taste but the work all looks good. Dont listen to some of the d*cks on here they only like a car if its standard...lower engined cars are not worthy either unless there sport replicas

Rally bus
A sneak preview of how the finished project will look.

pineapple-jelly.jpg

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
9 pages of insults and you haven't lowered yourself to their level, it must be a ClioSport record.

Well done.

lol just they thoughts, which dont bother me. built for shows n to drive, not looking for performance from the 1.6, if did then would have bought a sport n slammed it on coil overs.

lmao at the pic but sum how i think itll look nowt like that

Clio
well done, that clio is now worthless, sorry mate but i think what you have done is pointless and this thread now is just utter gobshite

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
well done, that clio is now worthless, sorry mate but i think what you have done is pointless and this thread now is just utter gobs**te

coz it aint a sport look a like n not to your taste. like iv said before i dont follow the crowd

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Ive got respect for anyone who puts that much effort and work into anything
I second that one.
Its not my style, but you like it so who cares.
Why modify a 1.2/1.4 etc, you could just buy a RS. Why modify an RS you could just buy a meg 225. This list keeps on going.