ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The vee's replacement

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol. Funny spread of opinion! No doubt at all it's a 'beta' car....But it's no where near as special!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
alot of the dealers round here drive tt's lol with 2 driving te red and black ones lol

Looks ace mate and a nice change from the Vee. Colour really suits it and it's prob more of a fan*y magnet than the Vee was (sorry ladies :))

I'll have to pop up at some point for a nosey!

An orange one
Looks ace mate and a nice change from the Vee. Colour really suits it and it's prob more of a fan*y magnet than the Vee was (sorry ladies :))

I'll have to pop up at some point for a nosey!

definately mate! :) you can ratch through my vee stuff too

just give me a text i'll let u know whens good

An orange one
TThigh.jpg

i really like it from this angle... :)

ttlow.jpg

ttrearside.jpg

B

Brown.

Looks class mate, keep em pics commin, hope the weather turns round though lol

Iceberg 172
honestly didnt expect this reaction from cliosport....

Sorry, but it just looks...err... tarty.

And that'll govern the majority of responses you'll get on the road, just like any other swish German motor.

Just not my cup of tea, and I find it a strange replacement for a Vee - it's a total antithesis.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
so will i be seeing the vee in the local audi garage?? or did you sell it privately?

Black 197
oh dear....a TT. I'd hope for your sake it really is a lot better than a 225 cos they are really boring and slow

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
It was a 'TTs are gay' joke heh - It was funny when I thought it :)

Dan

An orange one
the car was traded in to the audi dealer who made a few calls and had it sold to a guy down near gatwick before they even took it in! :)

I pick up my coilovers this friday, get it nice n low and then ive got my eye on these babies....
Set1.gif

also...ali came down yesterday so i could fit my old pole positions in his vee...and he PC'd the TT for about 7-8 hours....its simply so shiny now!! :D

ttcleaned8.jpg

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Does it have like flared arches? I'm not too up on TTs hehe :)

<goes to google for research>

Probably a bit of a weapon with coils, porsche brakes - can they be remapped as well :p ?

Dan