ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the williams turbo

williams 2,seat leon
161.jpg

williams 2,seat leon
i did have a set of 15" willy alloys, but lent them to someone and got a set of willwoods 4 pots back, should have kept the alloys to be honest. maybe in the future , who knows.

williams 2,seat leon
its got wossner low comp pistons, not oe, and im gonna find another rolling road to set it up, as im still not overly happy with the map on it.

Trophy Turbo :)
its got wossner low comp pistons, not oe, and im gonna find another rolling road to set it up, as im still not overly happy with the map on it.

i editied it lol opps :)

looks good, id personaly get it lived mapped on the road, then tweek on the rr, once u drive a car mapped on the road ull never get a dyno mapped car again :)

williams 2,seat leon
may get that done, it does go like stink, but the idle and low speed travel ie traffic jams can be an issue. as for the wet, dont bother. on the way home with it i thought something had gone wrong as it just wouldnt pull away. that would be shed load of wheel spin then, in first, second, third etc