ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Honda. Tesla Someday
Super Dead Rising remix CAPCOM anniversary exclusive to Xbox out now on Live!

Dance Central xclusive to Xbox.

Sunset Overdrive October 28th. - exclusive!

Evolve exclusive beta and DLC first on xbox

COD advanced warfare DLC first on Xbox

I can't keep up too many games wtf!

1.8 Civic EX
Shame most of them look shat lol. The super dead rising one, is an add on to dead rising 3, not a game in its own right.

sunset overdrive has my interest the most so far.

now on to the halo bore fest......

Honda. Tesla Someday
HALO master chief collection THIS YEAR!

Includes Halo CE anniversary - Halo 2 Anniversary with FULL HALO 2 MULTIPLAYER ORIGINAL!
HALO 3 + HALO 4!

+ HALO NIGHTFALL (by Ridley Scott)

+ HALO 5 Guardians Multiplayer BETA in December this year!

ALL in ONE package!!!

includes EVERY multiplayer map ever (over 100) all on 1080p 60FPS!

BAM!

Cupra
Just tuned in. Oh look, another call of duty game......joy! And they have jet packs just like titanfall :rolleyes:

Thats all changed in the recent up date has it not?

No, you just dont need gold membership to use the online services. Hopefully soon, but I don't really need the functionality as I already have Apple TV/ AirPlay

Ph 1 172
So I just started watching but is the nurburgring avaliable to download right now??

The division looks sweet as does the witcher

Honda. Tesla Someday
CRACKDOWN 3 OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

open world xbox exclusive on xbox live !!! I LOVE CRACKDOWN!!!!!!

+ new exclusive Scalebound and Phantom Dust!! Oh and DLC first on The Division Xbone!

1.8 Civic EX
Well that's that then....all a bit pap really.

Just one Kinect game mentioned and that was s**tty Dance Central so that kinda confirms my fears about them basically dropping Kinect.

Churning out all the halo games again, and everything else we all already kinda knew about.

Only games that looked any good are sunset overdrive, tomb raider, the division, crackdown, and possibly that scalebound thing.

no mention of the console or improvements/updates etc, just a load of games....

all in all just a bit meh.

edit: in response to the below as I've run out of posts for the day. Obviously you are entitled to your opinion and I'm not trying to be an arse for the sake of it, but in the politest possible way, I think you might get a little too excited about things. It was about as "insane" as the last couple of updates have been "epic". Totally average at best (imo of course)

Last edited:
  Honda. Tesla Someday
Well that's that then....all a bit pap really.

Just one Kinect game mentioned and that was s**tty Dance Central so that kinda confirms my fears about them basically dropping Kinect.

Only games that looked any good are sunset overdrive, tomb raider, the division, crackdown, and possibly that scalebound thing.

no mention of the console or improvements/updates etc, just a load of games....

all in all just a bit meh.
Erm they already announced console stuff this month leading up to E3 so they can focus this all on games.

I thought it was brilliant! Over 90 mins of new games one at a time with loads of exclusives! What more can they do?! That was insane!!!!

Honda. Tesla Someday
Watching the post show now - Halo collection with ALL games and features will cost the same as a normal game!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I haven't really been following E3 but any sign of either the XBO or PS4 getting video support over USB?

Honda. Tesla Someday
Ok, so this is what I managed to write down from the Xbox E3 Conference!!
- Killer Instinct Season 2.
- Titanfall new gametype.
- Over 200 people built the Xbox Stage.
- New game "Happy Wars" cross platform between XboxOne and 360.
- Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare - DLC First on Xbox One - showed gameplay with laser guns and hovering grenades!
- Turn10 on stage FORZA HORIZON 2 - September 30th 2014 - Open World! Also launching today is the Nurburgring for FORZA 5 available now for Free.
- Evolve - Exclusive Beta + DLC first on Xbox One.
- Ubisoft showed Assassins Creed Unity with 4 player co-op - all players play a role!
- Bioware "Dragon Age Inquisition" content first on Xbox One.
- Insomniac Games SUNSET OVERDRIVE - releases October 28th! Xbox Exclusive!
- Dead Rising 3 DLC of SUPER Dead Rising Remix Capcom Anniversary with Street Fighter Characters - Xbox Exclusive!
- Dance Central - Xbox Exclusive.
- Fable Legends - Beta soon! - Xbox Exclusive.
- Project Spark Xbox/PC with CONKER!!
- "Ori & The Blind Forest" Xbox Exclusive.
- HALO Master Chief Collection launches November 11th - INCLUDES Halo 1 Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 3 and Halo 4 + ALL MAPS EVER MADE (Over 100 maps) + FULL Halo 2 Multiplayer + Halo Nightfall (by Ridley Scott) + HALO 5 Guardians Multiplayer Beta (December) ALL IN 1080P 60FPS DEDICATED SERVERS! OVER 60 HOURS CAMPAIGN GAMEPLAY - AND... ALL FOR THE PRICE OF ONE GAME!
- "Inside" - first on Xbox One.
- ID@Xbox - Showed lots of new games including Techlands and 'Below'.
- World Premier of RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER!
- Witcher 3 Gameplay.
- New Xbox Exclusive - Phantom Dust!
- The Division - DLC First on Xbox One! (showed gameplay).
- New Xbox Exclusive - 'ScaleBound' (looked v good!)
- Showed Gears Of War logo + Quantum Break logo (to be shown later).
- New Xbox Exclusive - CRACKDOWN 3!! Xbox One Open World on Xbox Live!

- Showed over 90 minutes of new games non stop! Crazy stuff! This is just what I wrote down while watching!!

Honda. Tesla Someday
I love how passionate @DeeKay86 is about the X1, fighting for all that's good.

@dk is the antichrist.
I do this every year - even for the Playstation.

Yes I prefer Xbox, but also have a PS3. No Ps4 yet but I do play it at a mates house. Good system and I'm not going to be cheap (like someone we know) and just bash it. Each system has it's own pro's and cons. The gaming industry is excellent, not just for people who like consoles, but PC too. It's a great time to be a gamer, some people just need to embrace the industry as a whole instead of being fanboy trolls.

Game on!

Ooooo ea showing FIFA 15 now!

dk

911 GTS Cab
I am just giving my opinion as an owner, a fanboi wouldn't own the product they are bashing, I bought it, it's a disappointment.

i never said the same about the xbox 360, I preferred it most of the time over the ps3 (which I also owned), the ps3 was s**t at first, games were struggling, but then it came into it's own towards the end. This time around it's the other way around, so I'm saying what I think about the one.

im allowed my opinion, it's not fanboi, it's my agnostic view of the series of products I own.

fake dk just goes the complete opposite way, and literally very update and piece of news for the xbox is epic and the best thing since sliced bread, just ridiculous, rose tinted spectacles.

Like ive said before, hopefully, given time the xbox will come into it's own, well it's got a boost now that kinect is dead ;)

remember, this is not real life, it's the internet.......

Honda. Tesla Someday
I am just giving my opinion as an owner, a fanboi wouldn't own the product they are bashing, I bought it, it's a disappointment.

i never said the same about the xbox 360, I preferred it most of the time over the ps3 (which I also owned), the ps3 was s**t at first, games were struggling, but then it came into it's own towards the end. This time around it's the other way around, so I'm saying what I think about the one.

im allowed my opinion, it's not fanboi, it's my agnostic view of the series of products I own.

fake dk just goes the complete opposite way, and literally very update and piece of news for the xbox is epic and the best thing since sliced bread, just ridiculous, rose tinted spectacles.

Like ive said before, hopefully, given time the xbox will come into it's own, well it's got a boost now that kinect is dead ;)

remember, this is not real life, it's the internet.......

LMFAO!!! Sorry...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! Your sole justification every few minutes is "I own an xbox one". Wow! You're telling me it's "not real life" etc when you're the moany little girl having a b!tch fit in every post? You don't like the Xbox one, we get it, it pretty clear... Sell it or stop renting it or whatever, what are you going to do just complain for the rest of your moany life?

People online really do make me laugh, takes all sorts it really does..!

Honda. Tesla Someday
Sony conference just finished.

Showed an uncharted 4 trailer which looked amazing! Also Little Big Planet 3 which looked fun! A new IP called BloodBorne which was interesting. A game called Entwined for £9.99, Dead Island 2 and No Mans Sky. White Ps4 coming in September. Playstation Now coming to Sony TV's with PS3 titles. They also showcased Playstation TV features and a new TV show... And a rachet and clank movie!? A Playstation TV box too that let's you play your games on another TV in the house.

Rest of the games shown were multiplatform titles like Destiny (Ps4 exclusive content) and Metal Gear 5, Mortal Kombat X, Batman, Battlefield HARDLINE etc!

Oh and I am sure some of you will enjoy this news - GTA V CONFIRMED FOR XBOX ONE, PS4 and PC!! (finally!)

I wish they had shown more exclusives tbh. Wasn't much there.

Also they bashed the Xbox a few times which was kinda crappy. Phil Spencer actually said good things about Sony in the MS Xbox conference, Sony decided to take cheap shots. Xbox even said good job to Sony on twitter afterwards. Wish Sony would grow up and have some class.

Last edited:
  none :(
Sorry deekay didn't notice you had mentioned GTA (my bad for not reading properly)

Any mention or updates of the following.
The evil within
Next gen resident evil.

Honda. Tesla Someday
I didn't download the NURBURGRING to my Forza 5, I loaded up the game and the track had automatically added itself in to the game!

Cool!!

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry if this is a repost... but I'm quite excited by this. The art direction, the slick animation, the musical score. What an absolutely beautiful looking game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Nah, lol. There's a 2.7/8gb update to download. Which takes AGES on my horribly slow 2meg connection.

I could've sworn I'd raced on the Ring in Forza 5. Only because I hate it though. Oh well, I'm obviously wrong, probably thinking of another game.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Sunset Overdrive has looked brilliant since it's debut trailer at E3 last year. Just hope they don't downgrade it like they did with Watchdogs.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah - doing some reading the Co-op mode sounds like a lot of fun. Isnt it also to be the first game to ditch the Kinect in favour of a bit more juice? May have made that up.

I also like the sound of a fully customisable characters. Mine will be the fattest I can make him (for realism)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah - doing some reading the Co-op mode sounds like a lot of fun. Isnt it also to be the first game to ditch the Kinect in favour of a bit more juice? May have made that up.

I also like the sound of a fully customisable characters. Mine will be the fattest I can make him (for realism)

Yes, I believe @AK is creating one that can carry huge amounts of spunk in their mouth and anus.

His attention to detail is unrivalled.

Skoda Fabia vRS
I haven't really been following E3 but any sign of either the XBO or PS4 getting video support over USB?

This !

its all i want, they can keep all these s**t games, just let me play films again off my pen drive, i use my 360 far more than my One and i was expecting to sell the 360 as soon as the One came out

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Exactly mate :( it seems so simple but it's one of my main uses on my PS3 so until they add this to the current generation I see no point in upgrading!