ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
f**king Microsoft piece of s**t. My drive no longer reads discs.
I'm assuming it's also out of warranty. Going to drop it down the stairs.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Is it a launch console? All electrical items carry a 2 year warranty.
Yeah. It's decided to work now I've uninstalled some stuff/cleared some cache. No idea what was doing it.
XB1 came with 12 months warranty, mine appears to have 15 months, must have been something to do with a big problem at one point

Clio
I got my Xbox, I'm well impressed tbh. I've been playing Assassins Creed Unity as its what came with it.
Not really sure what the f**k I'm doing but love the fighting and just knifing people.
I get confused with the main missions and all the side missions going on.
Mrs also got me GTA5 but I got that on the 360. Didn't think to keep the receipt either so I'm going to try going in and doing a swap for something else.
New TV time now.

LY 200 EDC LUX
I got my Xbox, I'm well impressed tbh. I've been playing Assassins Creed Unity as its what came with it.
Not really sure what the f**k I'm doing but love the fighting and just knifing people.
I get confused with the main missions and all the side missions going on.
Mrs also got me GTA5 but I got that on the 360. Didn't think to keep the receipt either so I'm going to try going in and doing a swap for something else.
New TV time now.

Play GTA on the XBONE mate. Its the same game, but the graphical improvements alone make it worth playing. Ask anyone that has it and they'll tell you its well worth playing.

Clio
Play GTA on the XBONE mate. Its the same game, but the graphical improvements alone make it worth playing. Ask anyone that has it and they'll tell you its well worth playing.
I was thinking that, but I've only got the one other game at the moment. I'm thinking it might be a waste if I could replace it with a Forza or some completely different genre game to AC unity.

tough one.

Inferno 225 cup
I was thinking that, but I've only got the one other game at the moment. I'm thinking it might be a waste if I could replace it with a Forza or some completely different genre game to AC unity.

tough one.

I have forza 5 full game down load? Could swap? And send you the details over?

Clio
I have forza 5 full game down load? Could swap? And send you the details over?
lol, I'm getting old. I understand you have Forza 5 and I have GTA and the swap bit but I don't understand how you can do that with a download and what details do you mean I send you?
Sorry, I'm confuddled.

Inferno 225 cup
lol, I'm getting old. I understand you have Forza 5 and I have GTA and the swap bit but I don't understand how you can do that with a download and what details do you mean I send you?
Sorry, I'm confuddled.

I send you a photo of the codes you need to put in, once downloaded and all ok you send gta5 out.

:)

Goliath I
Been ploughing through Forza 5, love the trigger force feedback!
Any tips on building up credits, all the competitions seem to have the same win fee?

Clio
No no no, I got it on the 360 and the Mrs bought it for me on the one. I've played it on the 360 so don't want the one I've got on the one.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Been ploughing through Forza 5, love the trigger force feedback!
Any tips on building up credits, all the competitions seem to have the same win fee?

Tag(virus) builds credit quick. Failing that use the Mazda 787b or whatever it is and get a track like top gear loop and do 50 laps.

Obviously all assists off and ai to hard with clutch etc will rake in more credits.

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
Playing GTA5 entirely in first person view makes it a very different game IMO. Amazing.

It took some getting used to for me as I played it so much on the 360 with the old view but now I've (sort of) mastered it it's brilliant! I feel 300% badass doing drive bys in my Zentorno with my Uzi [emoji2]

Cupra
Lego Marvel for £10 at the minute for Gold members. Great game for the money! Lego Movie is also £10 but not as much fun.