ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

THEM little RT’s

dont you think them little rts should sit down a liltle bit eh! its only a 1.4 but they thnk its the greatest ! granted its clio which makes it good but its still a 1.4 they think its just invincible, like not even water can affect it!!

they ort to watch it or the water will get umm !! it will!!

what they need is a 16v clio ! in pink ! that would do it !! and a tractor as a run a round!

to all the litle rt thing owners

love Pinkie

lol....

where did that come from....and water!!???

i get lost easily, but im literally walking in the dark here!??

190 BHP Willy 2

Its prob some spotty little prick, sniffing glue on a college computer. With a clapped out nova which he dreams of turning into pinky!!!!

ahahahahahahhahahahahah

yeah spoty little college geek thats me [:p] i do actually drive a nova !! biggest beast ive ever driven honestly you havent lived till you driven this dream!! of a moter!!

lol, are they referring to the 1.4 clio discussion in the tech forum?

lests go see whats up!

you know, they do have 165bhp if they come ffrom the facotry with a twin choke weber!

arrrrrrrrrrrrrr its true ive been found out!!

???????????????

which one arr you then lol

and no its still on the drive way lol

hehehe keep guessing lol

ill give you a hint im the greatest person in the whole world and i drive the fastest 55bhp nova in the world

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

Lol, ah you do make me laugh, with all your picture posting and amusing spam!

Had to bring in the water though didnt you rich!!! lmao

i hate novas, slow dated contrapions!! o yeh and NOVA in spanish means Sh1t lol. o well. Good job the corsa came out and vauxhall stopped production of the vauxhall "sh1t" lol

Tatee www.phastcars.co.uk

ok 1.4 rts are the best renaults ever made you cant go against that................ like f++k who am i kidding we all want the 16v lump i ours dont we well i do so thats what i am going to do. ok happy now ric..... sorry ilovenovas.

Rich, judging by ya 19, the nova probably is the better beast! - LOL

course theres no ruck, everyone knows who u bloody are!