ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thieving m*ther f****rs

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
Just wanted to rant this somewhere, last night my clio was broken into (they bent the door open, smashed the glass and raided the car) they stole my ipod and my stereo. Thankfully I think something spooked them because there was some loose spearkers in the back and my sub and amp, which although they had the back seats down, were untouched. Not something you wanna wake up to :mad:

All fixed now, ordered replacement ipod and stereo, wont go into the subject of the thieving b*****ds the the insurance company, wasnt worth even talking to them for what it was worth:mad:

Cheers all

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
Yeah I know I shouldnt have left it in there, put it in the glovebox without thinking while I did some work to the car last night and forgot about it.

Edit: Turns out aswell my car wasnt the only one, was about 7/8 other incidents last night, house break ins and cars

Iceberg 172
Sorry to hear this.

But why is your i pod left in your car? Why is there loose speakers?

Ever heard that advert about "don't advertise your stuff". I know hindsight is a b*****d but seriously... leaving stuff on show is just silly.

Where i live i could leave my front door open all day and nothing happen... but where i work is a different story and i'd never leave anything on show!

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
Speakers and ipod wasnt on show, the speakers were in the boot with a parcel shelf over the top, ipod was in the glovebox

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Ive had this done before in the days I used to roll with a stereo worth any kind of money lol :) just ul there mate :(