ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Love this. I'm having white coloured thoughts now - almost certain divorce but thinking it just might be worth it as this car looks stunning. A real credit to you.
For now I'm thinking of having my Turinis recoloured silver or perhaps swapping mine for a silver set. That'll keep me from getting murdered/kicked out/both lol.

Nice one @andy_coops ... Do it ! Whats the worst that can happen? Probably further hassle and debt but meh, one life and all that jazz lol

Fresh silver on Iceberg / Titanium would look good, but then again Anthracite looks great on Silver too? Good luck on the decision pal ha :)

Thanks a lot :)

Fantastic car, great write up but not sure on the colour ha ha jokes.... love it

😂 Mate your more than entitled to have that comment after my madness

Cheers pal, yours too :up:

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
Can’t believe you’ve not updated this with your epic new numberplates tbh... [emoji85]

Can’t believe you’ve not updated this with your epic new numberplates tbh... [emoji85]

Ha.. ! Thanks mate, I'll get them on when it warms up a bit :up:

Just read through most of this! Mega. Do you still have it, any updates if so?

Thanks @James172C yes I still have the Cup but it's hasn't been driven anywhere, also ran out of MOT so it's been taken off the road while I get some jobs sorted on it.

However the past 12 months have been busier than ever.. !

I will update when something changes lol

I did give it a clean a week or so ago, hadn't been touched since June 2017 :anguished:

20180225_155930.jpg
20180225_160000.jpg

That's all 🙈

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
I love the Trophy models, but agree with the majority of people who say this should have been the Trophy colour back on the 182. Love these in white (almost as much as in LY lol ;) )

:up::smile:

Surprised you didn't have people knocking you door down asking to buy it once you stopped driving it!

Ha... ! Thanks @James172C it actually sat around looking filthy and unloved for a long time whilst I was (and still am) having some major building works going on. It's tucked away out of sight now though, and all my neighbours think I'm 'fixing it' all the time so would never be interested 😂

That looks stunning in those new photos above! :cool:

:blush: Thanks Steve - Was nice to see it clean and out in the sunshine again after all the bad weather we've had

This car demonstrates just how wrong Renault were not to offer these in white!

I love the Trophy models, but agree with the majority of people who say this should have been the Trophy colour back on the 182. Love these in white (almost as much as in LY lol :wink: )

Strange isn't it. I think they could of sold the Trophy in Red and White no issues. Like they did with the Cup in Blue and Silver.

However as mentioned earlier in the thread, they saved the colour for the best, the Cup racers :tonguewink:

20vi6.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Still love this car - I actually think I agree now it works better on the silver turinis..

Still love this car - I actually think I agree now it works better on the silver turinis..

:) Thanks @Daz. - It's all down to the pictures I think, different lighting etc, but in the flesh they really work against the white as long as they are kept clean.

Don't get me wrong, still loved the anthracite, but me and the wife's 5 previous Renault Sport's had anthracite or if they didn't we painted them, and needed a change. They work well on a Silver Megane Trophy though tbh ;)

pappasmurf

ClioSport Club Member
  Arctic Blue 182
So I've just spent the last few hours reading this from start to finish.
Love the attention to detail, very impressed with the work that's gone into it.
Has given me some much needed enthusiasm to get mine looking this fresh.