ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thieving Scum

182, Milltek
A great start to the week!

Went out the house this morning to find the strips along both doors have been ripped off and stolen. They also put a couple of scratches in the doors in the process. So annoyed. :mad:

I only brought the car up to Newcastle (North Shields) 2 weeks ago. My housemate has lived there for years and said there was never any problems with cars. Just my luck- I had the badges half-inched last year.

Their scummy finger prints are all over it so I'm taking it to the plod after work although I'm guessing they won't be too fussed.

If anyone up here knows of someone who's chav mobile suddenly aquires shiney new (to them) black 182 door strips please let me know.

Bumder With A Buffer
Good ol Newcastle hey??!!

Though Living in bounty country Im surprised you dont have more things done to it there ;)

Joking aside its bloody petty isn't it. Scum

Never above 25mpg
Look out for some on eBay tbh just incase!! Little buggers, I couldnt even get them off with the door open :eek:

182, Milltek
Good ol Newcastle hey??!!

Though Living in bounty country Im surprised you dont have more things done to it there ;)

Joking aside its bloody petty isn't it. Scum

Yeah. The car's goign back home ASAP and I'll be coming up on the train in future. What a joke.

PS bugger, just noticed my subs are out. Today just keeps getting better!

80MPG BEEZA
tbh if the cars in thw rong place at the wrnog time thiefes will take advantage, when i first bought my clio i went to leeds had my clio a couple of days, hotel we were in stated they had a car park and didnt had to park behind the hotel, came out next day to find my car broken into and head unit knicked.

its just a good job they didnt bother taking wheels and exhuast.

a lad at work just took his car to a garage because the exhaust was blowing, after a check he got told someone had tried to steal his cat and started to attampt to saw through it and werent to far off so they must have been scared off!

i mean sawing a cat off in the dark! ffs what next

Turbo'd lude, Astra
What absolute scum... its such a shame at the last meet you came to the car looked in such good condition.... :(

Black 182
It wasnt me! So please don't nick mine.

I know what you mean though, I'm constantly looking out my window to check it's still there and it doesnt help when theres no spaces and you have to park half way up the street.

182, Milltek
Cheers for the support folks. This is how she looked... :dapprove:

I have cleaned it and duck taped the holes for now. The plod are coming round to life some finger prints they left so fingers crossed.

DSC00012.jpg

Anyone know where's best to get replacements/what to search for on Ebay (can't come up with anything)?

Golf TDI
i always worry where i live , its not a bad area or anything but theirs so many kids etc running about by my car and theyre all little s***s tbqfh !!! lol cant imagine a grown man stood there trying to get that off but yet again cant imagine why kids would want to knick them .

Lads i share ur pain man..My old cup got keyed to f**k
last year at least 4 or 5 times.Found the kid know where he lives
but his like 6 years old so i cant bury him in a field somewhere

The kids proper f**k me off up my way.
just like yourself kie there always running around by the car
flying past on bikes booting footballs everywhere pisses me right off
but im going for the drive option so have one built on the cheap

182, Milltek
I was really impressed with the Police's attitude about it. I felt a bit silly reporting it but thought I should in case anything else happens.

The took a statement and even took fingerprints off the car. They did door to door along the street today.

Great stuff (but obviously won't amount to anything).

Honda. Tesla Someday
M0th£rFUCK*RS! Had my car broken in to a few months back, and I really do live in a rough area! They took the iPod out the glove box and left it on the passenger seat, but they took my power converter instead which was worth £30! W@nkers!

350Z GT
That would **** me right off if someone nicked some strips off the side of my car, cant see why they nicked em not like some £500 alloys or whatever - really are some odd people about. Pretty lucky over on the Isle of Wight only had 1 thing happen and that was some 14 year old neighbour kick a football which only touched 1 of my wheels on my old car, no mark or anything and he was apologising for weeks!

182, Milltek
That would **** me right off if someone nicked some strips off the side of my car, cant see why they nicked em not like some £500 alloys or whatever - really are some odd people about. Pretty lucky over on the Isle of Wight only had 1 thing happen and that was some 14 year old neighbour kick a football which only touched 1 of my wheels on my old car, no mark or anything and he was apologising for weeks!

Well, unfortunately I got a quote from a stealer today of £118 unpainted or £220 painted for the replacements! Even more :mad: now! Four bits of plastic FFS...

Anyone know how much it would approx cost to get the sides fillered and painted instead?

I fancy doing something a bit different and don't want another set nicked.

Current ride - my Adidas!
i always worry where i live , its not a bad area or anything but theirs so many kids etc running about by my car and theyre all little s**ts tbqfh !!! lol cant imagine a grown man stood there trying to get that off but yet again cant imagine why kids would want to knick them .

yeh but its just because they can. like a dog lickin its balls.

Works...kind of...
Cheers for the support folks. This is how she looked... :dapprove:

I have cleaned it and duck taped the holes for now. The plod are coming round to life some finger prints they left so fingers crossed.

DSC00012.jpg

Anyone know where's best to get replacements/what to search for on Ebay (can't come up with anything)?

Smoothed look FTW! :eek:

Bunch of w@nks, it just gets worse. They'll be stealing door handles next.

Current ride - my Adidas!
its gettin mad when ur almost wishin the door had been scratched rather than ur door mouldings gettin damaged because they're more expensive to rectify!