ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Think I wrote off my 182 :(

No you're perfectly right mate, there is an factory options list of i.d paint ect... in the guide but you are right you would have to explain that your car is rare and therefore is not just a clio 182 it might be a liquid yellow one for eg....
I'm only trying to make sure people don't agree with the price of a 182 off pistonheads for 5k. But yeah if you're clued up enough you should try and explain that your car is worth more.

I factored in both cup packs into my valuation but sometimes these mean very little.

No I was talking about private sales not garages on auto trader offering 182's for 8k! That's just ridiculous. It was more to do with 182's on for private sale at 5k.
Glass' guide can help both the engineer and policy holder.
Thanks for clearing that up Gally, I was in a f**king foul mood yesterday and it showed in my replys, Iam sorry if I was a bit mardy.