ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thought its about time I introduced myself

E46 M3
Hey, been lurking for a bit doing a lot of reading up. Bumped into a few members around Leicester, mainly waiting for the cheap super unleaded at sainsburys!

Anyway onto the car:

54 plate black gold 182 with both cup packs
Standard apart from Janspeed exhaust, Pipercross viper which both came on the car and a few colour coded bits.

Plan to do a trackday in April/May so will be getting the usual Brembo HC discs and Ferodo DS2500 pads and braided lines beforehand.

IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

Golf MK6 GT TDI
very nice, wish I had the genuine splitter on mine.

Is it just me or does your grille look blue in the first pic?:S

E46 M3
very nice, wish I had the genuine splitter on mine.

Is it just me or does your grille look blue in the first pic?:S

I should have been a bit clearer, it came with the genuine splitter but I took that off in the snow :eek: On it now (and in the pic) is a thin megane splitter from a scrapy.

The grill does look blue and I dont know why. I tried a back to black gel on it but it did nothing. Any ideas?

Car looks immaculate

It isn't but the pics make it look ok! :rasp:

where abouts in leicester u from mate? havent seen a black 182 around before. welcome anyhow

Im actually a bit south of Leicester, in a village about 15 mins away but im often around in the centre.

n/a
^ oh cool i live right next to fosse park i will look out for you mate, maybe try and organise a leicester meet there are loads of cliosports but i tihnk 90% of them aint on here. car looks mint aswell matey