ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thoughts on these break discs and pads

Arctic Blue 182 FF
Yes theres no manufacturers name yet they name the brembo pads,they are a bit pricey for no maker,just buy the carbon brembo ones that G172 sells at a good price on here,he may be able to suggest some drilled ones if you are going for looks

I've always been a bit cautious with brakes on Ebay. Worried they'll be some fake Chinese imported copies.

I'd just use G172 on here mate. He's gone out of his way on various occasions to help me.

Shitey.

G172 on here will sort you out. Genuine brembo discs are quite cheap too as are genuine brembo pads.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Mintex or DS2500 pads work well the Brembo discs.

Demon Tweeks will also price match on pads. I got a set of DS2500s for £118 delivered when they retail at £145+. Just matched with Yozzasport.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Mintex or DS2500 pads work well the Brembo discs.

Demon Tweeks will also price match on pads. I got a set of DS2500s for £118 delivered when they retail at £145+. Just matched with Yozzasport.

They are £118 anyway if you look around.