ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thoughts on this exhaust - clio 182

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Isn't it a copy of the 182 BTM exhaust ? Same as they copied the Old style Yozza

Golf Gti edition 30
Looks just like my btm exhaust i have on my 182 except that one has sleeved joints.

Mine sounds similar to the scorpion rs192 exhaust i had on my trophy where it sounds just right.Fairly quiet/sporty and nothing too intrusive when putting the foot down.

Had a mongoose with decat.It came straight off and sold as was far too noisy.Reminded me of something like a 1 litre corsa with straight through exhaust where its its all noise and no go.Looking back was a bit hasty.Should have just put the cat back on.

Last edited:
  clio 182 trophy
Cheers guys, im not 100% on what to go for :-/
I have a prospeed and despite what i have heard from some people, i am very happy with mine. Miles better noise than oem but only when you fancy a blast. Very quiet at 70mph with no drone at all. Had mine 5 years and no problems. Even if there was charlie would sort it anyway.

Reactions: Don

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Milltek isnt loud, I dont have a decat or anything and mine is only slightly louder than the standard. Scorpion is meant to be good too.

I like my piper. How come you dont want another one of those? Supposed to be of of the better built exhausts

RB Clio 182
my milltek with decat wasn't even loud. It had a nice tone to it with the foot down.

I wanted louder lol.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
I like my piper. How come you dont want another one of those? Supposed to be of of the better built exhausts

No reason mate, jist fancy trying something else

The reason i like the ktec one is i like rolled in exhaust tips and it has the uprated exhausts hangers like the new btm one

The exhaust will flow better and smoke equal from both pipes . It will also hang better doing away with crap Renault hangers .
Biggest issue with exhausts on 182 is getting them to sit straight .