ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tidy 1.2?

Clio Sport - KR0*EVL
Personnally We All Love Our Cars.

I was wondering what you thought of my car...i like it...i think it looks tidy.

Your Views Please???;)

Side View
Image00001.jpg

Infinity Sticker ;)
Image00002.jpg

From Behind :evil: ;)
Image00003.jpg

<br>
Infinity Kappa 12.1
Image00004.jpg

<br>
Front Seats
Image00005.jpg

<br>
CD Player
Image00006.jpg

<br>
Sony Door Speakers
Image00007.jpg

<br>
Full View Of Car
Image00008.jpg

<br>

Last edited:

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Nice, but you may want to remove your airfreshner from your dashboard.

The airbag is just under there......

Clio Sport - KR0*EVL
what about the mats mate?

i think there quite smart.... i will hooover it one day. or pay some1 2 do it

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
i love that blue...i could only get mine in black or silver though as there was a deal on :-( . i would peel the 'campus' sticker off...it looks much tidier without it imo.

Clio Sport - KR0*EVL
i know. i went for the no speakers look...no 6x9's no visuable stystem apart from cd player but then i put an infinity sticker that came with my sub on...

i shall be purchasing a clifford g5 next month so the chavs can suck on that

lol - ;)

cheers every1!

Clio Sport - KR0*EVL
that ones rerli well done...how much u spent and how did u fitt all the 172 bumpers and stuff?? rerli nicely done..!

E60 diesel powah
spents stupid amounts on it..screwed bumpers on :)

172 lump next year, buckets should be anyday soon! waitin for my b*****d loan

172 cup
sweet - I would be proud If I owned that - maybe I could get mine to a similar state - dont know where to start though - advise welcome

ph quick
Oh i thought it might have been modded to have 17 valves or something...

At least i know its got 75bhp too.. awesome

320d
Nice campus mate similar to my extreme 4 but mines silver and 55 plate but interior etc seems the same. Not too bad the 1.2 16v's are they better than most people have at 17-19, cant wait to get a few years older and get some money behind me and buy a fast car though would love a 172/182/197.

Clio Sport - KR0*EVL
i say 17, because i wish i had a mk2 phase 1 172....but insurance wont let me....i enjoy my extra 15hp on a standard clio 2 :)

Thats all Thanks!

yeah clio extremes are the same model as the campus...nothing different apart from the slight performance boost...not much tho rerli!!! lol

i wish age'est t***s would die...btw - im proud of my car. end of.

soo stikk that in ya pipe n smoke it.

320d
Theres no performance difference between the 1.2 16v campus and 1.2 16v extreme's/dyanmiques/expressions etc its the same same 75hp 1.2 16v engine the campus is just a differnt model name. its only the 1.2 8v authentiques and base model campus that have less performance.

Clio Sport - KR0*EVL
indeed. we love our 1.2's :star: .................................................................................................................:(

Mk4 .:R32
nice car mate. Heres my 1.2 dynamic ( yes i know its the same as 'clio_craigs' lol iam waiting to get some money together and then il' be doing a few bits and bobs. iam only 18 by the way.)

clio4.jpg

clio5.jpg

clio1.jpg

clio3.jpg