ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

:Timeline of my car now sold :(

V6
Thought i would put a timeline togther of my car from 2004 till now.

Cliocorsa010.jpg

Frist mod was my 17s 4x4 style
Cliocorsa050.jpg

Stage 2 40 springs
sidebyside.jpg

Next up was mk2 ph2 rears lights
clio101.jpg

After looking for ages and saving i found a sublte kit for clio. booked the car into bodyshop and here were the results.
Cliocorsa022.jpg

I decide to get car droped bit more 60mm :)
clio50001.jpg

clio70001.jpg

172 spolier colorcoded
goldclio.jpg

Custom cat bk reflex exhuast
cars022.jpg

New shocks
Cliocorsa096.jpg

Paint drums and calipers
cars059.jpg

Color coded enige bay/ Bit of polishing
cars128.jpg

My car pink ;)
blahblah.jpg

Few of my fav pics
cars111.jpg

cars118.jpg

rossesplate.jpg

Rosososos.jpg

cars134.jpg

Then i decide to have change on wheel front.
cliomeet2006144.jpg

cars151.jpg

172 wheels fitted

cliomeet2006106.jpg

cliomeet2006109.jpg

winter wheels fitted steelies ;)
cliomeet2006164.jpg

Final look for 07 another set of alloys

Picture051.jpg

Ph1 Sport
Love it i have same kit on, but not fully colour coded yet, going to drop it soon too urs looks neat

V6
Looked good mate! What made u sell it?

cheers :) well i had the car since 2004 when i was 17, as its only a 1.2 16v. i used it to build my no claims discount up. ill probaly be bk to clios later on, next year i wudnt mind a 172 track toy next. for now im a desiel man in my astra van :)

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
very nice. wish i had as much money as you to have 4 sets of wheels over the years! very nice kit as well, quite subtle but mean!

V6
Pics dont realy do the wheels justic

The ride on 17s isnt to harsh u get used to it. i dIdnt notice to much of a diffecence between the 16s i had on and the 17s anyways.

cliomeet2006007.jpg

Picture053.jpg

my new beast ;)

Picture102.jpg

FOR SALE!!!
how much did they csot u i thort bout 17's just as my 16's dont look big anuf ya new vans ok any reson you gone for a van over another car?

V6
how much did they csot u i thort bout 17's just as my 16's dont look big anuf ya new vans ok any reson you gone for a van over another car?

well the van i bought for work but will have sum minor cosmetic changes. i will be getting a car hopefuly next year aswell.

17s arent realy that expensive and 17inch tyers are cheaper than 16inch tyers try wheelbasedirect.co.uk. or rockfordtyers.co.uk

RenaultSport 172.
TBH....That car looked fuckin ace on steelies! :p

...liking the 07 wheels too mate....;)...spesh on the later post!

V6
Well peeps im bk after 2years. Some updateds on the clio coming soon. Its currently my sisters car. For the 2 years she has owned it she has fitted a 172 mk1 interor and done away with the awful 60mm Pi springs and replaced with 40mm KWs.

Pics to follow!

BG 182 FF
i dont normally like bodykits on clio's but your bodykit seemed to suit your car, good time line m8 looked a nice car :)