ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tips on finding the "Best" insurance quote!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Not sure how many of you use moneysavingexpert.com but after a spot of browsing today i found the article below really good! AND it actually works. Got some really good quotes following these instructions.

See link below:

Clicky!

Another tool on the page (which you may miss as its abit obscure) is the "job picker".
You basically enter your current job and it gives you an alternative job which is still the same. Example,

I work for the government in admin. Job title = Administration assistant.

Used that tool and found out that "civil servant" saves me around 150 quid!

Job picker Clicky!

Luke

NB: apologies if its a repost

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Another tool on the page (which you may miss as its abit obscure) is the "job picker".
You basically enter your current job and it gives you an alternative job which is still the same. Example,

I work for the government in admin. Job title = Administration assistant.

Used that tool and found out that "civil servant" saves me around 150 quid!

Job picker Clicky!

Luke

NB: apologies if its a repost

Good idea but they could only save me £7!

Forget about all of those price comparison sites, finding quotes yourself is much better, ok it takes time but in most cases you will get a cheaper & a better quote.