ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titanium MrBlonde

As some of you may know already,i had an accident in my Cup & hit a barrier.In a nutshell,Raining very early cold morning on AD80rs (close to the limit) back end stepped out going up a banking corner.Still Drives fine tho,just wasnt worth me repairing,So decide on getting a 182 but in Silver.

So i found one and got up early on a Sat morning to head to south wales.

So this one is on 53k 2 owners & one of the very last ones & standard,previous owner also has a lovely Mars Red V6.

So plan is to get all the good bits off the cup & transfer onto the 182 then break or sell the cup as a whole car.

Couple of Photos of the Cups damage
20190924_105633.jpg
20190924_105958.jpg

2196871E-BE2B-4D22-A9DD-4E35DB494C49.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks very much lads,i do love the Silver & not being biased i do think the Titanium is better than the Iceberg,just looks so bright & fresh.

Need to do the headlights properly next @Dr Jekyll

Went out for an early sunday drive this morning to have a quick look at part of the route for the Drive out for next sunday morning & to see how it drives now with the Turinis back on.No scrubs or catches & handles just as good even with the roads damp & cold.Happy with how it sits also👌🏻

IMG_20200816_093520_298.jpg
IMG_20200816_093520_297.jpg

Went for another early Sunday Morning Drive with a few others & pretty tempted with getting a PMS exhaust next after seeing & hearing @frayz one.Looks spot on👌🏻

Other option is another set of wheels but for summer use & that wouldnt be till next year now.

I did notice the obvious grip level difference since putting the Turinis back on with the Michelin PS3's to the AD08'S,still a great all round tyre tho.

A Few pics of Frayz PMS exhaust🤔
IMG-20200823-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20200823-WA0004.jpg

Another vote here for a PMS system.

Have the same setup as Frayz (different tips), think it sounds superb.

Can’t be beaten for the money either.

Do it 👍🏼

Car is looking great by the way 👌🏼

I have been thinking of maybe getting another set of alloys after i have now sold the Pro 1.2's.Been looking at either....

TD Pro Race 3 or Rota Slipstreams in 15inch.

Im in no rush really to get them as i wont be putting them on till next spring now if i decide to get a set.
May stick with Black or re paint them in a different colour.
rota-slipstream-flat-black.jpg
main.jpg

Always liked the Pro Race 3, in fact I was toying with buying some. However Turini pull was too strong. I think they would look epic in silver or anthracite on A titanium clio, in fact based on looks it’s the only wheel I would consider over a Turini

PLUS I've never actually seen a Rota wheel break unless you proper nail a kerb or a pothole!

Team Dynamics just bend and crack if you stare at them in a weird way

Also, have a look on the Rota website. They make tonnes of good looking wheels. The Spec8 ones look quite tasty too

Rotas seem to get the vote then👍🏻

What are those alloys mate,have you any other photos?.can quiet see @Nafoff

I like the roof rack mate 👍🏻