ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

To whoever said Scorpion zorsts r quiet..

Just got my new Scorpion Boxer s/s cat-back system fitted and my god - its loud! Makes my 1.2 sound like a flippin rally car, it roars on the over-run and gargles and pops at low revs. Unbelievably nice exhaust it is too, the fit was spot on and it looks the business. I seem to remember someone saying that Scorpion exhausts are not at all loud, cant agree with that!!

GR7

Shiny red R32

They are quite loud, as I had one on my S16 and it sounded really throaty. I could never have crept up on anyone as they could hear my car coming from quite a distance.

I wish my 172 sounded half as good!

Girlracer, why not get an aftermarket exhaust for the 172 then? It must sound pretty awesome with a 2.0 lump to start with instead of my puny 1.2! If you cant get a Scorpion for the 172, K-Tecs systems sound pretty impressive? Or theres always Magnex? You would even get a good deal from that bloke you know at Demon Tweeks!