ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tom-173 Ph2 172 Turbo

ryqesy5e.jpg

That's the type of tee pieces you need, 3/4 tee pieces with 4 3/4 to 19mm tails and 2 3/4 to 13mm tails

This pipe might help with your oil return as is came off a gt28 Turbo and its a Ktec oil return pipe

umyhy9e2.jpg

Can do both items for £55 posted?

Last edited:
  Polo gti
Small update, got all intercooler pipework, just waiting on an intercooler and 225 injectors and its a long drive up north for some mapping :)ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378909740.219499.jpg
Need too re route oil feed and sort guages ect but its coming on nicely:)

Polo gti
Ive tryed not too keep track tbh.. Its quite worrying lol! Before i started, i priced bits up and timed the job ect and thought i could do it 'cheap' but turns out, you cant. Id say im around 2..2.5k with a thew bits left and mapping. Ive done it all myself too so no labour included in that. Hope that helps

Polo gti
Out of interest, would anyone buy this as is? Long story but i may be selling up. Just testing water atm...

Polo gti
Right, so slight change of plans.. I kept the car... Spent a few more of my hours on it and finished it. All booked in with andyrg for ecu install and mapping! Cant wait too drive it with boost...
uvy3ajyj.jpg
seqatu6a.jpg

Polo gti
Hes top dollar!! Its him that kept me on it to be honest. Glad i did now. Hes having mine for 2 wks too fit ecu, map and check over the whole car for me, make sure ive done it all properly :) book in with him mate

Polo gti
I thought its about time too update again, car is off too AndyRG at the weekend, for him too check all my work, and finally get the boost mapped in! Im like a kid at christmas!!
utepe5u8.jpg
8a7usu5a.jpg
y9y4ahag.jpg

Titanium 182
nice project mate would love a ride in this . You seem to have alot of handy tools Tom . you dont happen to have a bearing press do you.

Polo gti
e5a9uvy3.jpg
jyvu9u6u.jpg

So i got my skoda splitter fitted on thursday night and checked over as much as i could think of, then friday came.. Along with alot of rain, but didnt stop me loading the car up ready for a 2am start, too get it up too newcastle for andyrg too work his boost magic on it :) should be collecting at the weekend :)
4equ7y9u.jpg

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
You will love it mate, when 5k hit LPT pull like a train!

Clioturbo meet next year needed!

Polo gti
Heard from him today, what i thought was a slight oil leak, is a bit bigger.. Oil return was leaking. Will let andy do what hes got too do and hopefully collect next weekend :) blokes a hero too be honest!!