ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tom-173 Ph2 172 Turbo

Polo gti
Shes coming home at the weekend :D thanks too andyrg for sorting all the niggles and leaks ect... Cant wait too drive it now :)

Polo gti
Just got home from collecting my car from andy... Hes done a great job and i reccomend anyone whos turboing a clio too use him :) it goes like feeeeck!! Cant wait till jan now. More boost!!!!

Clio 172 182 197 200
When it was mapped ob the dyno the actuator stuggled to hold .3 bar.

So mapping was abandoned. We finished it off on the road. However the mapoing still needs its final tweeks never the less when he fits his new actuator

Andy

SQ5
Gem told me she misses me having a car that pushes her back in the seat! Hellllooooo SC Clio No. 4!

Best come round this week Toe Marse ;)

Polo gti
Gem told me she misses me having a car that pushes her back in the seat! Hellllooooo SC Clio No. 4!

Best come round this week Toe Marse ;)

Yes danny!!! About time too, was starting too think you had lost your soft spot for boosted clios!!! Boost a ph2 this time :)

Will come pick you up one night and check out your new place :)

Polo gti
rehezuje.jpg

Have had so much fun already, cant wait too drive it again at the weekend... Dci bores me during the week!!!

Polo gti
Hi guys, went through a stage of wanting too sell the car for a while, which has most definatly made me want too keep it longer :) ive made a thew changes for the good, refitting the front carpet, radio, heater ect and bought some new seats!
ydubutut.jpg
a2u6ura4.jpg

Dash top just needs too go back in and refit glass windows instead of the polycarb fronts!
ma6e6yze.jpg
plus dashtops been flocked :)

Also i had a thew issues when the car was being mapped, it would only make 0.3 bar, so ive bought a new adjustable actuator, sourcing ph1 fuel setup, and its back up north too clioturbo.co.uk for the boost too be upped :)