ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TomC's Clio 182 FF LY

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
I never mentioned black ;)

The yellow on the bullets just isn't the best match.

Yeah I know.... thats the only thing, different angles and light it looks perefect but normally looks darker :( am thinking about same as wheels with yellow stickers or even just standard :/

02 Clio 172
Looks nice man. Liquid Yellow is the best colour. The detail in your car is amazing!

All the stuff you've is great, but it's slower than my 172 though.

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
Looks nice man. Liquid Yellow is the best colour. The detail in your car is amazing!

All the stuff you've is great, but it's slower than my 172 though.

Thanks. ... but also me and you have never gone against each other and you cant tell from just 1 quick blast haha.... maybe 1 day boy ;)

RB Clio 182
f**king love this car, i think this colour has got to be up there with the best of all time.

​Well done renault.

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
are you coming to CS Saturday? I'd love to see this in person. It's one of the tidiest looking LY's I've seen! (with exception to mine after a detail) :p
photo 2.jpg

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
  LY FF182
I wish my LY was half as tidy as this!!! I'm trying to get it there but this one is awesome! I've got carbon badges and bullets and don't think much to the to be honest.. Graphite with yellow writing is what's needed. Also you've persuaded me to redo my brake calipers yellow. Previous owner has done them red :/ Wasn't sure if it would look weird but yours looks good for it!

BG FF 182
LY looks tidy but as said the yellow bullets aren't the best match & IMO doesn't really suit it all the same colour,
OEM bullets would look ten times better,
Also have a look on eBay & get a new coolant expansion bottle, will really tidy up your engine bay!

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
I wish my LY was half as tidy as this!!! I'm trying to get it there but this one is awesome! I've got carbon badges and bullets and don't think much to the to be honest.. Graphite with yellow writing is what's needed. Also you've persuaded me to redo my brake calipers yellow. Previous owner has done them red :/ Wasn't sure if it would look weird but yours looks good for it!

LY looks tidy but as said the yellow bullets aren't the best match & IMO doesn't really suit it all the same colour,
OEM bullets would look ten times better,
Also have a look on eBay & get a new coolant expansion bottle, will really tidy up your engine bay!

Thanks guys.... yeah I am going to get OEM side bullets just need to sort out some :)

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
So I went down to beaulieu simply french car meet yesterday and yeah I was a good day out.... nice to meet some of the local cs guys... and all the classic cars at the museum...

So heres a couple of pics....

agyhe8es.jpg

4yjugeby.jpg

danyju4a.jpg

esynase6.jpg

meba2yju.jpg

sahepusu.jpg

e4y5ysah.jpg

ve9ude8a.jpg

ga2y6ame.jpg

jude8a5y.jpg

4ehyjaju.jpg

a8y3evy2.jpg

4a4unyse.jpg

u8amaraq.jpg

y9azusy7.jpg

ebapa8yv.jpg

damaqe6e.jpg

y8e6uje6.jpg

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
So ive re done my bullets as wasnt happy with the colour match....

I had some 16v badges that I smoothed.....
uzu9unyj.jpg

I then sprayed them the same colour as my wheels
hy9e9uha.jpg

yda4e4us.jpg

bama3ujy.jpg

And fitted :)
erysa9up.jpg

u2yra3ym.jpg

4e3eju2u.jpg

I also have got some 4D carbon fibre effect vinyl and have decided to wrap a couple of things... I will let the pics do the talking...!!

3ujeju8y.jpg

gu8yreru.jpg

pumuheny.jpg

eqe4asuz.jpg

a7aredyz.jpg

y6ypyzy2.jpg

u7a8upe8.jpg

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
Looking so nice man. Still coming chelmo meet?
Yeah man of course and also going to css... :)
That looks mint mate, the bullets and wrapping look very nice indeed.
Colour and combination of wheels and subtle mods look fantastic, 2nd up from the bottom pic looks very smart. Nice work.
Cheers... yeah its coming along....
Great updates! My favourite LY on here.
Thanks man means alot :)
Great updates - so much want for this car!
Probs never gunna get rid haha :)

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
Thanks alot guys.... and thinking about making the front badge standard again....

Opions ???

Stay or keep and wrap the rear?

LY FF182
This is my favourite LY on here... And I own one!! Lol

Looks pretty much as I want mine! Another option for badges is LY them?? Something I'm considering!