ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track Time - French Car Show 2008

80MPG BEEZA
plus they didnt even test for loudness last year so i dont think their is a sound limit i mean jet pack man kinda took the p*ss though lmao

Still any left? :( Mines only a 1400 but i dont care, never been on track before lol
Hp doesn't matter anyway you've gotfar few Hp more than me and I track my car.
There was some early confusion regarding the number of places available.

I've paid a deposit for 35 cars on the first session and 20 on the second.

Despite early interest we're not full on any session at the moment hence the reason why places are being guaranteed on payment.
Sorry about the delay been offline as such for a bit can I drop a cheque for the 2 sechions in the post tomorrow and be booked on them?

Still a lot of places not confirmed, remember this is now first come first served so don't delay, book today!

clio 172 sport, zxr6
do you have an up to date list of people who are on track etc please. carnt wait for this it should be a blast

I do have a list.

I'll post it once a few more people confirm, there are a number of key names missing. I'd hate for them to be dissapointed.

Willy + Modus DCi
ah man dunno wether to throw in with you guys or the williamsclio.co.uk guys.

you got many spaces left?

Suzuki Swift Sport
Does anyone want to buy my session time?... I have changed cars now, am also doing the nurburgring the week before so dont fancy too much track action in a short period of time. Im not sure how it would work but I guess paypal could be sent to me and then the name transferred over.

Thanks

Nick

Can I remind people that expressed an interest some time ago to get their payments in.

Places are being issued on receipt of payment so I'd hate for you guys to miss the boat!

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
ive had 4 mate had no luck what so ever so its gonna be freshly rebuilt thanks for the offer though

Sure Edde, welcome back.

You still got the details or do you want me to pm them again?
Can you email them to me net access is a but off at the moment

eddeuk yahoo.co.uk

If you can get back to me quick I'll do a bank transfere.

Ok guys and gals, anybody who expressed an interest but has not paid is advised to make payment immediately as there is only a small amount of availability left.

I know some people have promised to get payments in !!

If you require payment details, please email or pm ASAP.
Further instructions will be sent to confirmed entries soon :)

Sorry mate, I get like 20 pm's a day end up missing some when prioritising lol.

I did get your paypal confirmation :)

Everyone that has requested one session are in the morning group.

Just waiting on a few more confirmations before posting up, but the list looks very different to the interested parties one.

Are there any spaces left on both seshionsI've left my cheque to be posted with someone but if there no morning spaces left I'll tell them not to post it

As promised, here is a list of confirmed members.

Session 1 11:30
Adamio
Ady182
Batman
Ben_p
BomberGTR
Boz
Burp
Day
Edde
f0xy
fmp
JamesS
Joebonthuys
Justin-172
Kneel
liam@trackdayuk
Luke355 (CT)
Mark Cup
MAROK
Mike@Rentech
mini_nick
Monkey636
Morky
mrmahoosive
Nik
Phil172
Race2theredline
Serg

Session 2 14:30

Batman
Ben_p
BomberGTR
Boz
Burp
Edde
fmp_
JamesS
liam@trackdayuk
MarkCup
Morky
mrmahoosive
Serg
Joebonthuys

Still a few places remaining if you are quick!

If you think your name is missing from these lists, please contact me immediately.

Last edited:

Boz

Arctic 182
Day - Cheers for sorting.
Original times were 11:30 and 14:30.
Have they changed? Also what time before start do we have to report for briefing etc?